Country Haven Show this Saturday, Novemer 21st

Duckz

Thanks for a great day BZ! Now we'll have to see if you can get weather like that in February :whistle:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Just want to thank everyone that came to the show on Saturday to support local shows in Southern Maryland. :howdy: Really appreciate all the positive feedback. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Febuary and March shows. I've asked Santa for the same weather we had for the first two shows. :killingme

Faircourt

Did you take pictures of each horse in the class or only ones who asked for pictures. My pony was in the green class but she is only pictured in the candids section...

Great pics by the way!

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Congrats on the sale of Tall Cool One.

Turns out Tall Cool One is NOT sold. The woman backed out, break up with BF, no money, blah blah blah... :(
So I guess he will be back with out group at the next show!

I'm sure the girl that rode him at the first show will be glad to be back on him for the Febuary and March show. Sorry the sale didn't go thru. To bad the girl that rode him at the October show can't buy or lease him. They seemed to be very good for each other and she really seemed to like Tall Cool One.

Eventer29

Yeah she likes him a lot, but not as much as she likes one of our others. She is working on her parents, not having much luck.
Seems like its the spoiled little brats that dont deserve horses that get them. Not the ones who truly want one and deserve it.