Country Singer Mindy McCready Hospitalized

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
elaine said:
Never heard of her.
She sang "Ten Thousand Angels" and "Maybe He'll Notice Her Now." I didn't expect someone with a sweet, little-girl singing voice to have drug and legal problems. As brutal as this sounds, it makes sense that female singers like Billie Holiday and Janis Joplin drank and drugged themselves to death. They had been through a lot, and you could tell from their singing.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
jwwb2000 said:
Didn't her ex-boyfriend almost beat her to death a couple months ago :shrug:
that's what I thought but wasn't sure if I was confusing her with someone else. :confused:

Mikeinsmd

She was so-so hot..... Looks older than her 28 yrs.

Attachments

• 1mindyimage.jpg
    1mindyimage.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 102
  • mcready.jpg
    mcready.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 105
  • mindy3.jpg
    mindy3.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 108

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
You must move from Southern MD at once!! :lol: I listen to almost everything except rap/hip-hop & opera. :lalala:
Naw, I kinda like it here. As a matter of fact, my 15 year anniversary here was last Friday. :cheers:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Mikeinsmd said:
You must move from Southern MD at once!! :lol: I listen to almost everything except rap/hip-hop & opera. :lalala:
:lol:

My musical tastes are diverse as well. When it comes to country, I like the older stuff because it has soul and honesty. Most of the new stuff sounds to me like twangy pop music or watered-down Southern rock.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
crabcake said:
that's what I thought but wasn't sure if I was confusing her with someone else. :confused:

Yup! It was her. He did the beating back in Feb of 2005 and was charged in May 2005.