Country Singer Mindy McCready Hospitalized

meme

The Smart Hooker
Nickel said:
Gimme a break.

link

I hate to sound so mean and uncaring...but if she's going to do it, just do it. But at least have the baby first and give the baby to a more "stable" family. Then she can do whatever in the hell she wants to do.

donbarzini

meme said:
I hate to sound so mean and uncaring...but if she's going to do it, just do it. But at least have the baby first and give the baby to a more "stable" family. Then she can do whatever in the hell she wants to do.

Yeah, a few more stable families come to mind:

Addams, Manson, Jackson.......

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
This woman is warped beyond belief. I certainly hope the child is taken by the proper authorities once it is born (in this case if it is born). People with this many problems should be prevented from breeding. You would think they should lock her up until the child is born but she'll probably be out and back at it again in a week or two.

D

dems4me

Shetiger said:
is it: guys do it all the time

:yeahthat: "around 4 am" ... :roflmao:

what happened to "Get over it, honey, life's a two way street
Or you won't be a man of mine "

:roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Tigerlily said:
This woman is warped beyond belief. I certainly hope the child is taken by the proper authorities once it is born (in this case if it is born). People with this many problems should be prevented from breeding. You would think they should lock her up until the child is born but she'll probably be out and back at it again in a week or two.
Now you know that won't happen - at least not permanently. Think Courtney Love.