Cousins?

Hank

my war
That's best for all concerned. The Redskins have built into any future deal all the doubts and concerns of the past two years. The Skins played this deal to not lose and that's no way to win. QB was not our problem last year or the year before. Let Kirk go somewhere he is actually wanted and will be believed in and let my Redskins do what we do best and go back to the drawing board.

Romo; It is beyond me that ANYONE would actually want him. He's GOING to be hurt by week 4 or so. I don't see why spending the money and time makes any sense. Tony gets hurt behind Dallas's top tier line. He's gonna get killed in Houston or Denver. It's just how he plays; he gets hit, like RGIII does.

Denver, in my view, what makes sense to me, is THEY go after Cousins. It's all well and good everyone thinks San Fran makes all this sense but, how often does that actually play out? Is Snyder going to risk his thin skin and misplaced pride by giving Shanahan a chance to win with a guy he's treated like a rental unit? I don't think so.

And back to Romo, does he REALLY wanna go back out there and take some more pounding??? Why not do some reasonable deal with Jerry and hold a clipboard and stay in Dallas? Dak faces the sophomore slump and the same injury risk everyone does. Maybe Tony takes over mid season or late season and rides into the Superbowl and off into the sunset instead of yet another off season of rehab for a team that needs him to do what he no longer can; play a whole season?

Romo goes to Denver. Cousins goes to San Fran.... Book it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Romo goes to Denver. Cousins goes to San Fran.... Book it.

Not until I see it. I just can't get a petty Snyder past allowing Kyle to stick it to him for the next, what, 4 years with an already record setting QB we let go over a few bucks.

Grumpy

Not until I see it. I just can't get a petty Snyder past allowing Kyle to stick it to him for the next, what, 4 years with an already record setting QB we let go over a few bucks.

Snyder is a petty little prick, if Cousins does leave, he better watch his back or Snyder will try to Gillooly him as he leaves Redskins park.

Chris0nllyn

Reports are Romo is being released tomorrow.

We'll see soon enough.

Then Dak will bomb this year. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Kevin Sheehan is working hard trying to absolve dan and lay it all on Bruce while avoiding saying Bruce is the problem.

Totaly absolving Cooley for throwing scot under bus. Cooley off 'sick' today.

Restitution

Cousins wants to leave but they will not let him?

Will that effect his playing?

I wouldn't think so....

Let's say Cousins is fed up and decides to take a dive. He gets benched. What is the value for a benched QB with issues getting the job done? It would be career suicide regardless of the situation.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Cousins wants to leave but they will not let him?

Will that effect his playing?

He lost his possession receiver, one of the best, in Garcon. He lost his deep threat who, like him or not, did a great job when playing of threatening defenses deep. He lost his personal guy who, drunk or not, was building a solid team with depth and was making the o line better.

THAT is gonna affect his play.