Coverage of President Trump leaving

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm finding the whole scene really sad. No traditional meeting between the Bidens and Trumps. Trump not attending the inauguration. The Capitol field empty. An unprecedented 26,000+ military force protecting the inauguration. The animus surrounding the whole thing is just disheartening.

The sadder part of this is, it doesn't here - today. There will be an ongoing movement to erase everything-Trump, his cabinet members, AND the people who voted for him. Be ready for a long, ugly, and hateful 4 years.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No traditional meeting between the Bidens and Trumps.

I remember Michelle Obama on the Ellen show crowing about how she snubbed Melania Trump and tossed the gift Melania brought her to a minion without so much as a thank you - that is in her, Michelle's, own words.

So **** those people. I wouldn't meet with them either.

An unprecedented 26,000+ military force protecting the inauguration.

"Protecting" an inauguration nobody is attending.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
In my opinion, the military force was more about sending a message than protecting anyone. The message is "this is what you right-wingers and Trump supporters can expect in the future. You're dangerous and need to be shut down". We are headed for a very dangerous place.
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

GregV814

I was in a commercial establishment with multiple televisions blaring when the president was getting sworn in, otherwise, I m not watching. did you see the hundreds of POC's kneeling on the flag and fists in the air??? did you see the honkie liberals failing to stand for the flag???

No, neither did I..... wow.

Calistress

I remember Michelle Obama on the Ellen show crowing about how she snubbed Melania Trump and tossed the gift Melania brought her to a minion without so much as a thank you - that is in her, Michelle's, own words.

So **** those people. I wouldn't meet with them either.

"Protecting" an inauguration nobody is attending.
You're a liar. Then again, since I've been on this forum, you've always lied.

Calistress

Call me what you may, but I choose to turn everything off today. No Trump leaving, no Biden inauguration, no news, nothing.
Today is a fabulous day! The racist pieces of crap will crawl back under their rocks.

The Biden/Harris presidency is a HUGE reset from the four years of trump's grifting. It's Christmas in January. Melania gets to go back to her boyfriend Hank and trump get's to fend off his sexual lawsuits.

Calistress

If you want a link to watch, check here:
I'm so happy this trailer park trash is finally out of my White House. I can't wait until this grifting family is in court and held accountable for all the harm they've done.