Covid LIES

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Majority of COVID Hospital Deaths Were Due to Untreated Bacterial Pneumonia

Hospitals sticking to the strict hand-me-down, highly profitable “COVID protocol” may have doomed a majority of admitted COVID-19 patients to death due to a perfect storm of institutional failure, a new study shows.

Now a study from the National Institutes of Health-funded researchers in Chicago has found that unresolved respiratory infections—not necessarily those involved in SARS-CoV-2—were present in people who failed to “respond” to mechanical ventilation.

The authors wrote:

“Recent data suggest that secondary pneumonia is present in up to 40% and pneumonia or diffuse alveolar damage is present in over 90% of autopsy specimens obtained from patients with acute SARS-CoV-2 infection (18).
“Consistent with these observations, we and others found high rates of ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) in patients with SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia requiring mechanical ventilation, suggesting that bacterial superinfections such as VAP may contribute to mortality in patients with COVID-19 (7, 19–22).
“These findings prompt an alternative hypothesis that a relatively low mortality rate directly attributable to primary SARS-CoV-2 infection is offset by a greater risk of death attributable to unresolving VAP (23).”

They concluded:

“These data suggest mortality associated with severe SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia is more often associated with respiratory failure that increases the risk of unresolving VAP and is less frequently associated with multiple-organ dysfunction.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Johns Hopkins University professor Dr. Marty Makary, an actual expert, is not a happy camper. He angrily told the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic during its first hearing last week that "the greatest perpetrator of misinformation during the pandemic has been the United States government.”

True. The U.S. Government should have a thirty-day social media timeout for spreading misinformation, to see how it feels.

image 7.png

CLIP: Spicy excerpt of Dr. Makary testimony to House Covid Committee (2:08).

Dr. Makary didn’t mince words. A real expert, Dr. Makary accused the government’s public health establishment of lying, of “weaponizing medical research” with manipulated, fraudulent studies. You don’t have to believe me — believe Dr. Makary:

“We’ve seen something which is unforgivable. And that is the weaponization of medical research itself. The CDC putting out their own shoddy studies — like their own study on natural immunity looking at one state for two months, when they had data for years on all fifty states — why did they only report that one sliver of data? Why did they salami slice that giant database? Because it gave them the result they wanted. Same with masking studies… Public health officials were intellectually dishonest. They lied to the American people. Thank you.”
Dr. Makary also said that all the public health establishment has achieved was to create a new category of never-vaxxers, who are even scarier than anti-vaxxers. He has a point. I would mark myself down in the “never-vaxxer” category. If experts like Dr. Makary concluded Public Health lied this much about covid vaccines, who knows how much they’ve been lying about every other so-called vaccine?

Who’s with me?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
He has a point. I would mark myself down in the “never-vaxxer” category. If experts like Dr. Makary concluded Public Health lied this much about covid vaccines, who knows how much they’ve been lying about every other so-called vaccine?
Precisely how I feel. I was always hesitant to get flu shots, but did get shingles and pneumonia. The Covid fiasco makes me second guess those choices now.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Precisely how I feel. I was always hesitant to get flu shots, but did get shingles and pneumonia. The Covid fiasco makes me second guess those choices now.
Never had a flu shot, shingles shot or pneumonia shot.

Had all three viruses and got over them instead.

Clem72

I don't think either of those shots used new fangled RNA technology and there's no political motive to lie about them. They are probably exactly what they purport to be.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Dem Witness In Weaponization Hearing Contradicted Her Own Opening Statement

Olivia Troye, a former advisor to Vice President Mike Pence, stated unequivocally in response to a question from GOP North Carolina Rep. Dan Bishop that she had never declared state censorship a “conspiracy.”

“I have never said this was a conspiracy. You have not heard that comment from me,” Troye said.

Except just an hour earlier in her opening statement, Troye railed against the committee’s proceedings as grounded in conspiracies.

“Instead of continuing to spread conspiracy theories about government censorship,” she said, “this committee should instead focus on the very real and very dangerous threat posed by the leading Republican candidate.”

Thursday’s House hearing of the Select Committee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government featured independent journalists and authors of the Twitter Files, Michael Shellenberger and Matt Taibbi, for a second time. The pair testified before lawmakers on government speech control two days after publishing the “CTIL Files” chronicling how the “Censorship Industrial Complex” was activated after the 2016 election. Whistleblower documents revealed the Cyber Threat Intelligence League (CTIL), which was officially launched as a volunteer project by data scientists and intelligence community veterans, became the premier “anti-disinformation group” whose tactics were ultimately adopted by the federal government.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Francis Collins Shows How Little Thought ‘Experts’ Gave To COVID Restrictions

Francis Collins was for most of the COVID pandemic one of the most influential and powerful health “experts” in the U.S. government. Collins, as head of the National Institutes of Health, wielded enormous amounts of control over both the political actions, restrictions, mandates and recommendations issued by the government, as well as the public communications made during the early parts of the pandemic.

And it’s clear that did not do a good job. When listening to his own words, it’s certainly evident why his time in the limelight was so disastrously harmful.

The Wall Street Journal covered the panel and a portion of what Collins said.

Collins told the audience that public-health officials had placed “infinite value” on policies they thought would save lives and “zero value to whether this actually totally disrupts people’s lives.” The Covid vaccine wasn’t yet available, and officials felt a moral imperative to slow the alarming number of deaths.
“We weren’t really thinking about what that would mean to Wilk (another panelist from the Midwest) and his family in Minnesota, 1,000 miles away from where the virus was hitting so hard,” Collins said.

There’s a lot to unpack in just these few sentences. Collins clearly admitted that a sense of self importance, hubris, personal fear and an obsessive focus on a few specific locations obscured how vastly different the situation and their responses would play across a massive, continent-sized country. That’s bad enough. But the first quote is much, much worse.

Collins also acknowledged that the public health profession, the profession he was effectively leading during the most important crisis of its modern existence, paid quite literally "zero” attention to what the ensuing trade offs would be from the immense and unconstitutional restrictions imposed on the public.

That’s correct, unprecedented, awe-inspiring restrictions on the freedom of movement, on the freedom of business owners to operate, the freedoms of children to attend school, of people to go about their days without the farcical theater of masking, attend events at full capacity — the freedoms we all take for granted that were removed for months, if not years on end, were enacted with “zero” consideration for the ancillary consequences and harms.

It’d be unbelievable, if it wasn’t such a perfect example of the ineptitude, incompetence, stupidity, and desire for control at the core of “public” health.

Those in charge apparently could not have cared less about the impact their mandates would have on the public. Their prime concern was implementing what they believed would be effective, despite a clear lack of supporting evidence in favor of their policies, which has unfortunately been reinforced over and over again in the post-pandemic era.

He wasn’t finished there.

Collins Lies About Sweden While Ignoring Their Example

Collins also unwittingly admitted how little attention he paid to his literal one job when it came to pre-pandemic planning.

According to his analysis, “public health people” were narrowly focused on any decision that “will save a life.”

“The public health people, we talked about this earlier, if you're a public health person and you're trying to make a decision, you have this very narrow view of what the right decision is, and that is something that will save a life.

This, of course, ignores that a decision that may save a life due to a reduced spread of disease, may cost another person their life due to increased rates of abuse, obesity, loneliness or loss of income or employment.

Pre-COVID planning documents on how to handle pandemics often specifically mention tradeoffs. For example, the World Health Organization warns that school closures and border closures could cause severe harm, with little in the way of proven benefits. Had Collins, you know, done his job, he’d have evaluated risks and harms, as that is exactly what public health is supposed to do. But according to him, they ignored any trade offs in favor of unproven policies that may save lives.

Though very often they didn’t.

Similarly, he admitted that their advocacy for school closures and partnership with teachers unions on extending them, ensured that kids “never quite recovered.”

We’re all looking for the guy who did this, aren’t we?

And in perhaps an even more remarkably revealing example of disastrous incompetence, Collins openly lied (see Twitter link for video) about Sweden’s early COVID response.

Sweden, as a reminder, was one of the few countries to follow the pre-pandemic planning documents and consider the ancillary consequences of completely shutting down normal life, keeping kids out of school, recommending universal masking and imposing vaccine passports.

Collins though, desperate to avoid dealing with the ramifications of his own idiocy, claimed Sweden, due to a high rate of COVID mortality in the early days of the pandemic, was a failure. He, in fact, inaccurately said that Sweden, in the first few months of 2020, had a “higher death rate than anywhere else in Europe.”

This is demonstrably, horrifically false.

Here’s just one example; the UK had higher COVID mortality per 100,000 than Sweden for the entire pandemic.

That gap started in 2020 and only increased over time despite the UK’s masks and lockdowns and eventual vaccine passports.

France had a higher COVID mortality rate for much of 2020 and 2021 too.

So did Italy. And Spain. And Belgium. The Netherlands 2020 peak was nearly identical. Portugal’s peak of COVID deaths, albeit a bit later, was double that of Sweden’s.

You quite literally cannot be more wrong than Francis Colins has been when trying to defend his mistakes compared to Sweden’s more successful hands off approach. And with his inaccuracy, he involuntarily proved just how incompetent he and his professional cronies were during the early days of COVID, which unfortunately continues to this day.

It’s important to remind everyone that Sweden had among the lowest rates of excess mortality in Europe from 2020 to 2021.

And those numbers even improved among European countries throughout 2022.

Francis Collins isn’t someone to be taken seriously. Quite clearly, he advanced into his position through ambition, political skill and networking. Because if he had any relevant qualifications, expertise or awareness that would have served the American people during the biggest pandemic in a hundred years, we would have seen those capabilities in some action or statement during COVID.

Instead, he conspired with Fauci to inaccurately downplay the lab leak and insult anyone who disagreed with him. He helped spur on the disastrous series of mistakes that would cost the country incalculable amounts of money, mental health and educational progression and opportunity.

And even in the post pandemic period, he acknowledges how little he worried about all those lives he was upending, the children he hurt, the vast disparities in lifestyles between his small, insular world of Washington elites and those in the rest of the country, or the fact that his preferred mandates would have ancillary consequences, with literally nothing in the way of proven, evidence-based benefits.

His ignorance of Sweden’s overwhelming success is just one of the many disqualifying, offensive statements made during this panel discussion.

No matter how low our opinion is of the “expert” class, it’s clearly not low enough.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

As the Gain of Function Lies Are Exposed, Elon Musk Issues Call to 'Prosecute/Fauci'

The walls came tumbling down Thursday on some of the mendacious narratives the American public has been force-fed during and after the COVID pandemic about gain of function research and the origins of the virus. Although Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) repeatedly questioned former chief advisor to the president and former NIAID head Dr. Anthony Fauci about the research in heated numerous congressional hearings over the last few years, the good doctor went on record over and over again angrily denying that any such thing had occurred.

But on Thursday, NIH Principal Deputy Director Dr. Lawrence Tabak admitted that NIH did fund GOF research at Wuhan Institute of Virology through EcoHealth Alliance. Oops.

RedState's Managing Editor Jennifer Van Laar explains.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Former NIH Director Admits Government Was Top Source Of Covid Misinformation

A memo National Review obtained, from the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, details Collins’ closed-door testimony earlier this year. It reveals that Collins had not seen evidence on March 22, 2020, to support the widely obeyed federal policy when the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) instituted six-foot social distancing rules.

“Do you recall science or evidence that supported the six-foot distance?” Collins was asked.

“I do not,” Collins said. “I did not see evidence, but I’m not sure I would have been shown evidence at that point.”

“Have you seen any evidence since then supporting six feet?”

“No,” Collins responded.

So Collins admits the federal government lacked any scientific basis for this massive social policy it pushed on Americans, including by colluding with Big Tech to shut down public debate about Covid-19 responses. Such debate could have revealed that many Covid policies weren’t backed by good research. Instead, numerous federal officials pressed Google, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to shut down skepticism and contrary information it falsely labeled “misinformation” and “disinformation,” including articles from The Federalist.

This censorship effort effectively secured an information monopoly for federal agencies, including the CDC and NIH, to spread false information. As the lawsuit Murthy v. Missouri and other investigations later revealed, these government officials then used their information monopoly gained through accusing others of “misinformation” to spread actual misinformation, including that “social distancing” was scientifically proven necessary to “save lives.”

Big Tech Throttles Truth About COVID​

Former Harvard University vaccine expert Dr. Martin Kulldorff, Stanford University epidemiologist Dr. Jay Battacharya, and epidemiologist Dr. Sunetra Gupta of Oxford University issued The Great Barrington Declaration in 2020, an open letter criticizing prominent government approaches to the pandemic such as mass lockdowns. Instead of separating all Americans constantly, they recommended focusing protections on the limited people most at risk from a Covid-19 infection. Nearly 1 million health professionals across the world signed the letter in support. Facebook deleted the letter.

Podcast host Joe Rogan saw his interviews with Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Peter McCullough on experimental Covid treatments such as hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin stripped from YouTube. Malone, who patented technology key to the mRNA technology, was banned from Twitter in December 2021 after he questioned the mRNA injections’ potential side effects and risks.

Even then-President Donald Trump was a victim of Big Tech’s and Big Brother’s monopoly on Covid information. Twitter and Facebook removed Trump’s post in which he said schools should be reopened since children are “almost immune from this disease.”

Since Biden took office, his administration has badgered social media companies to censor “misinformation superspreaders” about the virus. Former White House Press Sec. Jen Psaki admitted in 2021 that the Democrat-run administration was working to stifle any speech that questioned vaccines and had pressured Facebook to suppress posts federal officials deemed to be Covid “misinformation.”

For example, Biden administration officials flagged posts critical of Covid injections to Facebook for removal. Biden claimed that without censoring posts expressing skepticism about the vaccines, Facebook and Big Tech were essentially “killing people.” This censorship apparatus has since expanded to other topics than Covid, including global warming claims and LGBT sexual politics.