COVID vaccine

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I too was against getting the vaccine for me. My youngest did not want it either. I got it for my job. I had my youngest get it because I have a feeling it will be required to attend school in the Fall and with it being his Senior year, I want it to be normal. I felt like I was between a rock and a hard place. :ohwell:
You should have waited. Besides, they cannot mandate or force anyone into getting an experimental unapproved "vaccine". Sure hope nothing happens to him.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

You should have waited. Besides, they cannot mandate or force anyone into getting an experimental unapproved "vaccine". Sure hope nothing happens to him.

inorite? I've died three times since I got stabbed.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
If I may ...

Eh... he wasn't my favorite anyway. :rolleyes:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

More real "science" concerning the "vaccine" since people only believe in "The Science" it appears.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Just in case there are those that think government couldn't possibly be lying to us, and that this type of "pandemic" we are going through is "novel" ....

Recall 1976. Most everything being said here, is being said today. Even the "roll up your sleeves" mantra.