Covid Vax Side Affects and Fallout

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Fair warning: prepare to be aggravated. They know. In a recent World Economic Forum clip making the rounds this week, veterinarian and Moderna CEO Stéphan Bancel freely admitted that sixteen million Americans now have disabling long covid, which most of us interpret in proper English as “long vaxx:”

image 5.png

The true face of evil also admitted that four million young, healthy, working-age Americans have been permanently disabled and can no longer work:

"In the US so far, there's been sixteen million people with long Covid, mostly young people in their twenties, their thirties, their forties...Somebody who used to able to jog 5 kilometers they can barely walk now because of lung damage which is permanent, is very profound…four million Americans out of a job right now because of long Covid..."​

The notion that four million Americans have been permanently disabled by “long covid” is laughable. We see you, Bancel. Clutching at straws, Bancel suggested more “prevention” is the answer, and then excreted a bunch of meaningless medical freedom platitudes like modern health care is really “sick care” and we should focus more on creating health than on curing illness. Uh huh.

Or — and I realize this is difficult for people with Bancel’s limited intellectual scope to comprehend — maybe we could start focusing on creating health by removing things from the environment that are making people sick. Like jabs.

Anyway, Bancel’s clip has been mercilessly and hilariously mocked online by extremely large numbers of social media viewers. The message is out of the barn, down the hill, and paddling across the Atlantic.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

COVID Vaccine PULLED From Market, AstraZenica ENDS Vaccine Citing Low Sales Amid Side Effect Lawsuit​

BOP

💉 Fair warning: prepare to be aggravated. They know. In a recent World Economic Forum clip making the rounds this week, veterinarian and Moderna CEO Stéphan Bancel freely admitted that sixteen million Americans now have disabling long covid, which most of us interpret in proper English as “long vaxx:”

image 5.png
The true face of evil also admitted that four million young, healthy, working-age Americans have been permanently disabled and can no longer work:

The notion that four million Americans have been permanently disabled by “long covid” is laughable. We see you, Bancel. Clutching at straws, Bancel suggested more “prevention” is the answer, and then excreted a bunch of meaningless medical freedom platitudes like modern health care is really “sick care” and we should focus more on creating health than on curing illness. Uh huh.

Or — and I realize this is difficult for people with Bancel’s limited intellectual scope to comprehend — maybe we could start focusing on creating health by removing things from the environment that are making people sick. Like jabs.

Anyway, Bancel’s clip has been mercilessly and hilariously mocked online by extremely large numbers of social media viewers. The message is out of the barn, down the hill, and paddling across the Atlantic.

Jeebus!

These people....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

AstraZeneca Withdraws Its COVID Vaccine Worldwide, Citing Dangerous Side Effects

The news was first reported by The Telegraph, which confirmed that the company had voluntarily withdrawn its “marketing authorisation," meaning it will no longer be available for purchase.

The paper reported:

The Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid vaccine is being withdrawn worldwide, months after the pharmaceutical giant admitted for the first time in court documents that it can cause a rare and dangerous side effect.
The vaccine can no longer be used in the European Union, after the company voluntarily withdrew its “marketing authorisation”. The application to withdraw the vaccine was made on March 5 and came into effect on Tuesday. Similar applications will be made in the coming months in the UK and in other countries that had approved the vaccine, known as Vaxzevria.
The decision to withdraw it brings to an end the use of the jab, which was heralded by Boris Johnson as a “triumph for British science” and credited with saving more than six million lives. AstraZeneca said the vaccine was being removed from markets for commercial reasons. It said the vaccine was no longer being manufactured or supplied, having been superseded by updated vaccines that tackle new variants.

AstraZeneca has come under intense scrutiny over recent months over evidence that their version of the COVID-19 vaccine, known as Vaxzevria, has caused dozens of cases of Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome (TTS), leading to at least 81 deaths. Around 50 victims and grieving relatives are also suing the company as a result.

BOP

If people are suffering from long covid, IMO it's the jab that gave it to them.
One of my nieces has long covid, as does Physics Girl on youtube. They both got all the jabs. I haven't talked to my brother, but Physics Girl (Dianna Cowern) was near death at one point. If not for her husband and dedicated friends, she would not have made it.

BOP

AstraZeneca Withdraws Its COVID Vaccine Worldwide, Citing Dangerous Side Effects

The news was first reported by The Telegraph, which confirmed that the company had voluntarily withdrawn its “marketing authorisation," meaning it will no longer be available for purchase.

The paper reported:

AstraZeneca has come under intense scrutiny over recent months over evidence that their version of the COVID-19 vaccine, known as Vaxzevria, has caused dozens of cases of Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome (TTS), leading to at least 81 deaths. Around 50 victims and grieving relatives are also suing the company as a result.

In the millions is "rare" when it suits them.

Grumpy

One of my nieces has long covid, as does Physics Girl on youtube. They both got all the jabs. I haven't talked to my brother, but Physics Girl (Dianna Cowern) was near death at one point. If not for her husband and dedicated friends, she would not have made it.
I've followed Physics Girl for quite a while, such a shame and hoping she makes a full recovery. SIL got the jab and one booster(?) and immediately got Covid and has had issue after issue ever since. Know of quite a few people who were very healthy prior to covid but once they got the jab, they have had issues. I was close to getting vaxxed but thankfully my company accepted my request for a waiver.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I got the one double-dose at the beginning of this mess, and only so I could visit my dad in the assisted living home. If it hadn't been for that, I would not have gotten the shot at all. Fortunately, I don't seem to have had any issues. Had a stress test about a year after the injection, and it showed no heart problems 🙏 .

Hijinx

I got the one double-dose at the beginning of this mess, and only so I could visit my dad in the assisted living home. If it hadn't been for that, I would not have gotten the shot at all. Fortunately, I don't seem to have had any issues. Had a stress test about a year after the injection, and it showed no heart problems 🙏 .
That was my story, I got the first two from Moderna and never repeated for another one. I seem to be ok.

Clem72

No vax, no side effects. Never had a flu shot either. Not about to start.
No vax here, but I would probably qualify as "long COVID". After I got COVID (confirmed by 2 antigen tests) my sense of smell was 100% gone for over a year, it's still wonky now around 3 years later, and about half the time I get a head cold it regresses to almost completely gone.

For reference, I am very prone to getting colds and sinus infections (more than 10 a year on average) and never had any impact to my sense of smell before I got COVID.

• Sad
Reactions: BOP

thurley42

HY;FR
I had long covid from last September until last month......it was horrible. I finally got rid of it with a massive dose of heavy antibiotics from sinus cavity infection. The day i caught it, i was at the gym for 2.5 hours....now i'm barely making it 45 minutes.....