Cowboy/Cowgirl boots

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
calvertcrazy said:
What do you all think of the trend? Do you think the old style Cowboy/Cowgirl boots look good on ladies?
It's a trend?! Wow. Does this now mean I am trendy? I have never been called trendy before. :dance:

Just ya'll wait until my cat boots and carhardt jacket becomes trendy.....hot and sexy migtig....:really:

Pete

Repete
migtig said:
It's a trend?! Wow. Does this now mean I am trendy? I have never been called trendy before. :dance:

Just ya'll wait until my cat boots and carhardt jacket becomes trendy.....hot and sexy migtig....:really:
:gretchenwilsonwannabe:

:neener:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Pete said:
:gretchenwilsonwannabe:

:neener:

Excuse me. :rolleyes: She's the copycat, not I. She stole my hat, my mud, my truck, my long hair, my boots, my earrings, and now she's singing about being a bartender. I don't think so. :tap: Who did you meet first - migtig or Gretchen Wilson?! Uh-huh, that's what I thought. :neener: MigTig is the originial baby.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
migtig said:
I'm sure Gretchen would've spelled "carhartt" right in her lyrics. :neener: :biggrin:

My most favoritest pair of shoes is my Justin boots I bought a month ago or so. :yay: I'd wear 'em to work if they didn't look goofy with a business suit. :lmao:

D

dems4me

appyday said:
Justin Lace up Ropers? Da bomb I have about 15 pair..every color under the sun...probably all I have worn to somd lunches etc... :lmao:

:offtopic: appy, I got the grass I was talking about... will you be home tomorrow around 1?

crabcake

appyday said:
Justin Lace up Ropers? Da bomb I have about 15 pair..every color under the sun...probably all I have worn to somd lunches etc... :lmao:
No, I got the more traditional 'boot' style. :yay:

I do like a couple of their lace-up's though! :really: Might have to go hit the boot store this weekend for a pair. :whistle:

Last edited:
V

Vixen

I have bought 4 pairs of boots in the past month. I've got high ones, low ones, black ones, brown one, and I think they are more comfortable than tennis shoes.

crabcake

Vixen said:
I have bought 4 pairs of boots in the past month. I've got high ones, low ones, black ones, brown one, and I think they are more comfortable than tennis shoes.
I used to LOVE my jump boots (military). :drool: They were sooooo freakin' comfortable. I hate wearing heels/pumps ... I have probably twice as many pairs of boots as I do anything else in the shoe dept. :yay:

If you're looking for a nice, comfortable cowboy/cowgirl boot, and don't mind paying for it, I highly recommend the Justin's. :yay::yay: They're worth EVERY penny. :really:

crabcake

lkt said:
u can wear them with the longer skirts and a sweater.. at work
I don't think that'd go over too well where I work. :lol: It's a bit more on the conservative side. :wink:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I have a set I wear everyday.
Down in N.C. I found a pair of cowboy boots that were so nice just the wrong color. I have never felt a leather that was so soft... but they were brown boot. I can't remember the name on them, started with an A I think. It's so hard to find good boots, Only place around here I have seen them is in Freds sporting goods and I hate that place

crabcake

Magnum said:
I have a set I wear everyday.
Down in N.C. I found a pair of cowboy boots that were so nice just the wrong color. I have never felt a leather that was so soft... but they were brown boot. I can't remember the name on them, started with an A I think. It's so hard to find good boots, Only place around here I have seen them is in Freds sporting goods and I hate that place
There are a couple boot places online you could check. I browsed through those first to get an idea of what I'd like, then called around to see who had 'em. I'm glad I didn't order them online though b/c with cowboy/girl boots, the fit can vary so much. I'd tried on two pairs of the exact same boot in the exact same size and one didn't seem to fit quite right, but the others were perfect. I suppose they could've been mismarked at the manufacturer or something, but I know the next pair I buy will definately be in person again vs. online, even though the deals online can be better.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
crabcake said:
There are a couple boot places online you could check. I browsed through those first to get an idea of what I'd like, then called around to see who had 'em. I'm glad I didn't order them online though b/c with cowboy/girl boots, the fit can vary so much. I'd tried on two pairs of the exact same boot in the exact same size and one didn't seem to fit quite right, but the others were perfect. I suppose they could've been mismarked at the manufacturer or something, but I know the next pair I buy will definately be in person again vs. online, even though the deals online can be better.
It's hard to find a good fittn' boot. I wear a 12, but most 12's are to narrow so I have to find something a little wider. I'm going up to PA tomorrow... Maybe I'll find a place up thataways

Ponytail

Magnum said:
It's hard to find a good fittn' boot. I wear a 12, but most 12's are to narrow so I have to find something a little wider. I'm going up to PA tomorrow... Maybe I'll find a place up thataways

Boot Village (856) 845-7840 1692 Clements Bridge Rd Ste E, Woodbury, NJ

bootvillage.com/

Last edited:

calvertcrazy

Magnum said:

Size 12...... :shocked: :shocked: