Cowboy/Cowgirl boots

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Magnum said:
It's hard to find a good fittn' boot. I wear a 12, but most 12's are to narrow so I have to find something a little wider. I'm going up to PA tomorrow... Maybe I'll find a place up thataways

And you thought you had stalkers before. :rolleyes:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
calvertcrazy said:
Size 12...... :shocked: :shocked:
I have found thru extensive research that shoe size has nothing to do with anything else's size. If anybody goes by that ole wives tale, they are going to be seriously disappointed. :sad:

migtig said:
I have found thru extensive research that shoe size has nothing to do with anything else's size. If anybody goes by that ole wives tale, they are going to be seriously disappointed. :sad:
OH he11 no it doesn't. I can't believe there are ppl that still believe that. Hand size is a crock of crap too.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
sweetpea said:
Those are nice...mine are like those except black. I'd love to have a brown pair but it takes too long to break em in.
That's the beauty of the Justin boot ... I didn't have to break it in at all -- they were comfy from the get-go. :yay: Only thing I had to do was scuff the bottoms to keep from slipping and busting my ass. :lol:

Ponytail

crabcake said:
That's the beauty of the Justin boot ... I didn't have to break it in at all -- they were comfy from the get-go. :yay: Only thing I had to do was scuff the bottoms to keep from slipping and busting my ass. :lol:

Same with my Dan Post boots. :yay:

calvertcrazy

Bought these for someone special... hope she likes them! :flowers:

Attachments

• foot_catwalk_brown.jpg
    foot_catwalk_brown.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 75

calvertcrazy

migtig said:
Did you get them in the size 6 so I can wear socks with them? :love:

Better get a thick pair of socks.... I was told they run 1/2 size small so I got 7.5...... does a size 6 say anything about you???? :popcorn:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
calvertcrazy said:
Better get a thick pair of socks.... I was told they run 1/2 size small so I got 7.5...... does a size 6 say anything about you???? :popcorn:
Yep - it says I buy most of my shoes in the children's section since I normally wear 5.5 :lmao:

Vince

I haven't heard anyone mention a good place around here to buy boots. :shrug: Don't like to buy shoes online because of the fit. And my boots are so old it's time to replace them. Bought the ones I have now in New Mexico years ago.

crabcake

Wickedwrench said:
I love it when you wear nothing but your boots!:yum:
:blushing: That sounds like the beginnings for a good country song. :biggrin:

Vince said:
I haven't heard anyone mention a good place around here to buy boots. :shrug: Don't like to buy shoes online because of the fit. And my boots are so old it's time to replace them. Bought the ones I have now in New Mexico years ago.
I don't know of anywhere up there that I recall, but Appy could probably tell ya, unless she gets hers when she's on the road somewhere.

crabcake

Magnum said:
Thats it!!!
I was in NC and they didn't have my size or color but they were the softest boot I have ever felt
I tried on a pair of those and you're right; they are super comfy and soft. I just liked the style of the Justin boots I bought instead a bit more. If they had a pair of Ariats like the ones I bought or even in a darker brown style that was similar, I'd have gotten those in a heartbeat! :yay: