Cowboy's BigScreen TV...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dallas Cowboys' New Stadium Built with Videogame Technology - Video Game Feature - Yahoo! Video Games

While most of the focus on the still-under-construction stadium has been on jaw-dropping accoutrements like the $35 million, 180-foot-long HD scoreboard that will hang 110 feet above the field,

High kick hits big TV in Cowboys' new stadium - TwinCities.com

Tennessee Titans rookie A.J. Trapasso's punt in the third quarter of the opening game at the new Cowboys Stadium on Friday night hit one of the 60-yard long high-definition video screens that hang about 90 feet above the field in Arlington, Texas.

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LordStanley

I know nothing
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says there are no plans to raise to the massive screens any higher in the $1.2 billion stadium.

Yeah, untill the league makes him raise it when it starts disrupting the game

BuddyLee

Football addict
If I were a QB and ran out of options I would merely sling it up at the scoreboard. New and fresh down.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No comments about the reported height of 110 feet BEFORE it was built and the finished height of 90???

Conspiracy!

:tap:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I heard on WTOP that the minimum required height is 85 feet. I missed what they said the field rulings would be if hit during a game.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I heard on WTOP that the minimum required height is 85 feet. I missed what they said the field rulings would be if hit during a game.

It's gonna be a no play, just redo the play. I still wanna know why it was reported to be built at 110 which looks like it would be fine, yet was built to 90, damn it!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Cowboy shrinkage?

There is a story here and no one is covering it!

Was it built so that the sight lines, viewing it, were messed up 20' higher?

Did someone simply make a mistake?

Why is it 20' lower than was originally reported? I wanna know, damn it!

Otter

Nothing to see here

Don't you know that reporters have a liberal margin of error when doing a story?

It's not lower by 20'. It's just that a foot is bigger in Texas than in the rest of the country. 90 Texas feet = 110 regular feet.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's not lower by 20'. It's just that a foot is bigger in Texas than in the rest of the country. 90 Texas feet = 110 regular feet.

:tap: I am beginning to suspect that you people are NOT taking this as seriously as warranted.

If you analogy was correct, then the report would have been '...to be 120'...' and then it would actually have been like 150' and no stinking PUNTER would be able to even come close to it. Think about that; big bad Texas is too SMALL for punters!!!

Something is wrong, here.