Cowboys vs. Redskins

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, Dallas prepares to kick the winning OT field goal, they are running out of time on the play clock, they are out of time outs, Romo stands up and calls time out. PENALTY on Dallas! NOT, Shanahan decides he'd save Dallas and call a timeout. What a sweet gesture :ohwell:

I just think the team has stupid engrained throughout. :doh:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Someone has been drinking since 1.....:killingme

I've had no love for D. Hall since his days in Atlanta. If you are going to talk smack like he does then let EVERY #1 wr in the league make you their personal biatch, then you deserve the hate mail. Eff him, he SUX.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I've had no love for D. Hall since his days in Atlanta. If you are going to talk smack like he does then let EVERY #1 wr in the league make you their personal biatch, then you deserve the hate mail. Eff him, he SUX.

I can understand wishing him to catch ball-swelling, season-ending clap, but death?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I can understand wishing him to catch ball-swelling, season-ending clap, but death?

:roflmao:
Giants lose.... Cowboys on top of the East :buddies:

Does it matter :shrug: Y'all will choke in the playoffs like every season :yay:

See, thing is, y'all make it, you have to root for them hobo's...

the Skins let us root for WHOEVER we want since they don't make it, and it makes it easier for us to enjoy other games, and say things like: Tom Brady is sexy... Aaron Rodgers has some huge ears... Why do they still let teams from the West in? Where is my beer at :confused:

And we don't get upset at the end of games, to whereas, your team, let's you down, and you all go back into hiding until the next season :biggrin:

PsyOps

Pixelated

At least he's honest about his own performance:

NFL.com news: Hall says Redskins should cut him following loss to Cowboys

It's not a good time to be Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall. Rarely is an athlete so brutally honest in expressing how disappointed he is with his performance as Hall was following Sunday's 27-24 overtime loss to the Cowboys. "The way I'm playing right now, they need to go and cut me, because I'm definitely not worth what I'm getting," Hall said, according to The Associated Press. "It's frustrating. Hopefully they see something in me and bring me back next year. But the way things are going right now, I'm definitely not playing up to par."