CPaP......

GregV814

I am not happy about Apria's customer service and products anymore. Can I get some recommendations?...

Kinnakeet

I am not happy about Apria's customer service and products anymore. Can I get some recommendations?...
I have no problem with them they call me every so often ask how im doing and tell me they are sending me supplies and Im thinking you just sent supplies a month ago but I let them send them and I stock pile them but the company I work for pays 100% of the bill so why not

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Is Apria the new clerk down at the 7-11? I have a hard time understanding his English. Often Apu has to translate what he said for me.

Clem72

I have no problem with them they call me every so often ask how im doing and tell me they are sending me supplies and Im thinking you just sent supplies a month ago but I let them send them and I stock pile them but the company I work for pays 100% of the bill so why not
I did this for a couple of years more than a decade ago. I am just now running out of supplies. Surprisingly my Resmed S9 is still going strong after 11 or 12 years.

ginwoman

I'm in the beginning process of getting a CPAP. I'm not looking forward to it but it seems a lot of people use them without a problem. I think the place I'm getting it from is in Prince Frederick. They are supposed to be in touch with me.

glhs837

Power with Control
I used one for three years til I got the Inspire............ Now it sits as a spare in case the wifes craps out.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The one the VA gave my wife is on a product defect recall.
She gets by with those Breathe Right nasal strips.

glhs837

Power with Control
Doctor told me I have to try the Cpap before I could do the inspire

Some insurances require that, as do some docs. But not all. Jyoti Shah initially put me my CPAP years ago, but when I came and talked to her about Inspire, she sent me up to Georgetown to get evaluated.