CPFCU

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I need to deposit a check using my laptop but I don't see a way to do that in their desktop website. I can't use the phone app because it keeps rejecting my front/back as unreadable.

I messaged them yesterday but haven't heard back yet. Anyone know the answer?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
AFAIK, you can only use the mobile app on the phone.

Try more light and make sure there is no shadow.

Reactions: JEB

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I downloaded the app on my tablet and used that. Which is much more convenient than taking the photos with my good camera, attaching the camera to my laptop, transferring the pics to my laptop, then uploading them to CPFCU.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I downloaded the app on my tablet and used that. Which is much more convenient than taking the photos with my good camera, attaching the camera to my laptop, transferring the pics to my laptop, then uploading them to CPFCU.
I use my tablet, also.

1stGenSMIB

I have been here forever...I finally ditched CPFCU about 2015. The staff themselves in the building were always attentive, but everything else.. 👎

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I maintain an account at CPFCU only because that's who Mommy Dearest banks with and it makes some transactions easier.

I switched most of my banking to Navy Federal after the second time in 2 years that my account at CPFCU was compromised and frozen, leaving me destitute for the weekend. They're technologically years behind NFCU.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Grandson and I just finished putting together a cool Lego, a bank with a laundry mat attached. The money you insert in the laundry slides right into the bank vault. So funny.

Even after my explanations, I think he's still confused about what money laundering is.

3CATSAILOR

so, ahhhhhhhhh, under the China/(whats left of) America vision of going cashless, to an electronic chit fund, this wont happen...see??? Real smart people in off-shore based companies/governments will decide when your "points" expire!!! See??? Nifty huh???
I never do any on line banking or anything else on line since a FBI Agent I know had told me anything Internet based can be broken in to at any time. It is just a matter of how hard the person tries.

Reactions: TPD

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

I never do any on line banking or anything else on line since a FBI Agent I know had told me anything Internet based can be broken in to at any time. It is just a matter of how hard the person tries.

That would mean that it does not matter that you don't bank online. The bank itself conducts business online thereby putting you, and everyone else that doesn't do online banking, at risk as well.

As a thinking exercise, think about this ..... If all banks computer memory, hard drives, backups, etc, were to bite the dust and end up in the bit bucket, taking every account with it, would there be, are there, any physical records, ledgers, of anyone's accounts held at the bank, as was in the past? Hummm.

That's the funny thing with fiat currencies. "Gold is money. Everything else is credit." ~ JP Morgan 1912.

PeoplesElbow

A hacker isn't interested in your account info by inself, too much work. They attack soft targets that will get them a lot of peoples info, like retailers and even the FBI themselves. The Office of Personal Management was attacked a few years ago and a ton of federal employees info was stolen.

PeoplesElbow

Anyone know if you can get your 1099-INT tax forms from CPFCU's website? I sure can't find the damn thing on there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone know if you can get your 1099-INT tax forms from CPFCU's website? I sure can't find the damn thing on there.

I just looked and can't find it either. They mailed it to me but you'd think it would be available for download.

WAY TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, CPFCU! :smack: