Crab cake day..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Not as many as I usually do..

black dog

Free America
You need a Strip along with them.
The mac was smoked Gouda with pork belly... The desert was date cake with caramel sauce and ice cream. Supposed to look like bread and butter. We were at Gordon Ramseys Steak.
One of your crab cakes would have been the Shizzle with our steaks.
This is the sons dinner.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That was a LOT of work for a few crabcakes. You know you can buy good lump crabmeat at the grocery, right?
Yeah if you have good credit and can put up your house as collateral.

Last time I went in to look for crab meat a while back it was over $35 a pound.

Not sure why it was so damn expensive, because it was right during the trailing end of crab season.

Grumpy

Not sure why it was so damn expensive, because it was right during the trailing end of crab season.
Lot of restaurants have crab off their menus because of the expense of retail crab meat..Mid summer I asked for a price of a crab cake sandwich at a place in Ches Beach..$35. no thanks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Psh. Gilligan is made of money. Just ask him.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That was a LOT of work for a few crabcakes. You know you can buy good lump crabmeat at the grocery, right?
The crabs are free...I have all the necessary stuff to steam a bushel at a time, but only did a half bushel this time. Good quality lump crab meat from MD is hideously expensive, if you can even find it. 11 4-5 oz crab cakes. is what I ended up with. Worth about $180 going by all the reputable internet sources.

I was going to give SGI and Patina Lady a couple for Christmas. Was....

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He's sitting down in the shop picking crabs in the middle of the day.

I was pondering advanced engineering problems. I do my best theoretical work while picking crabs or sitting on the commode.

Hmmm..maybe I should try picking crabs while sitting on the commode....

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
No, I've got paying work to keep me busy.

He's sitting down in the shop picking crabs in the middle of the day. Talking to himself saying, "It's good to be King" over and over.

I'm getting worried about him.
As long as he doesn't start with, "Oh piss boy."

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member