Crabs

D

dems4me

I was watching an older guy running a trot line by himself for a while up at benedict yesterday. He didn't do too bad but they were definately out there. He was scooping up a crab at about every 12-15 necks... but scooping them up nonetheless, just kind of slow I guess for a trotline. I talked to some guys up at the marina to see how they were running and he said slow and that there's "millions of people" out there and not enough crabs yet. Depends on how bad you want them and how lucky you are. :coffee:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Vince said:
Thought you guys were hitting those white squirrel eggs this morning? :confused:

:lightbulb:

If I could get good enough to actually aim those things and knock squirrels out of the trees, I'd take up golf. :yay: :yay:

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
kom526 said:
Chicken neckin or trotline?

Trot line but using chicken necks :yay: 1000' line. I'm going again tomorrow morning. I'm gonna try a different place though. Maybe out in front of your house. :lmao: If so, I'll bring ya some.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
gumby said:
Trot line but using chicken necks :yay: 1000' line. I'm going again tomorrow morning. I'm gonna try a different place though. Maybe out in front of your house. :lmao: If so, I'll bring ya some.
I've got a full propane tank and an 80 qt SS steamer and I know that Murphy's and Capt. Sam's is open for beer (I'm down to less than a 12 pack) :lmao:

bohman

I was encouraged to see a couple in the pot yesterday. I'll wait a couple days and see if they encourage any of their buddies to eat the horrible, rotten bait inside.