Cracked Heels

stylin

My heels look terrible. I have tried everything from going to get a pedicure to vasoline overnight...I am going today for another pedicure but the next day it looks crappy.....they don't scrape anymore, but I want to find a place in Charles County that does....any help is appreciated!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
My heels look terrible. I have tried everything from going to get a pedicure to vasoline overnight...I am going today for another pedicure but the next day it looks crappy.....they don't scrape anymore, but I want to find a place in Charles County that does....any help is appreciated!!!!

Thanks!!!!

They "scrape" at Top Nail in Waldorf. They are in the same shopping complex as Nicks of Clinton.

Hales

You can buy a "scrapper" at walmart or target and do it yourself thats what i do...and get some foot scrub at bath & body works...it feels like mints! But it works great! Cheaper then resorting to a pedicure every day...try to keep lotion on your feet at night to...or corn husker and then put your feet in soaks overnight

M

Mousebaby

I also use the Ped Egg and I have this stuff that is called Cracked Heel sking softener. It is made by Blue Goo. It works really well and smells really nice.

M

Mousebaby

can you get the ped egg at any store around here, or is it something you have to order online?

I think I have seen them at CVS and Walmart. You just have to look around. They come two to a package I think.