Cracked Heels

morningbell

hmmmmmm
My heels look terrible. I have tried everything from going to get a pedicure to vasoline overnight...I am going today for another pedicure but the next day it looks crappy.....they don't scrape anymore, but I want to find a place in Charles County that does....any help is appreciated!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Have you been tested for diabeties, its a sign of pre or existing diabeties.

Poohhunny1605

My heels look terrible. I have tried everything from going to get a pedicure to vasoline overnight...I am going today for another pedicure but the next day it looks crappy.....they don't scrape anymore, but I want to find a place in Charles County that does....any help is appreciated!!!!

Thanks!!!!

New Nails over by the Japanese Steak House still "scapes" down the bottom of your feet.

I bought that razor thing at Target and it doesn't work as good as theirs does. Not sure what the difference is, but mine is Sally Henson I think. I would recommend going to them, I had been going there for years until I took my fake nails off and I haven't really had the $$ for a Pedi.. Good Luck!

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
My heels are horrible because I am always bare foot. I use Johnson’s foot soap and soak them in really warm water for about 20-30 minutes. Then I have the scraper thing and I scrape them really good. I use a blue one that is triangle shape. One size is medium and one side is larger and one size is a smoother. After I do the soaking/scrapping thing, I smother them in lotion and put on sox. I let them soak in the lotion all night. They aren’t perfect but they are a hell of a lot better than when i started.