CRE ON LINE Site

cashncarry

Considering the size (population approx. 12K residents) location, uniqueness and diversity would it be benificial to have a web site specifically dedicated for Chesapeake Ranch Estates?

cashncarry

No. This site appears to be the POACRE website prepared by the Board of Directors. I meant a forum setting where the citizens can come on line to discuss with each other annomously any problems, complaints, ideas, and general thoughts on their neighborhood. A good place to start would be to rename POACRE to something a little more inviting and upbeat.

D

doubt_me

No. This site appears to be the POACRE website prepared by the Board of Directors. I meant a forum setting where the citizens can come on line to discuss with each other annomously any problems, complaints, ideas, and general thoughts on their neighborhood. A good place to start would be to rename POACRE to something a little more inviting and upbeat.

i move that we have a CRE section on SOMD so the riff-raff keep their problems in that section instead of all over the board.:starcat:

ladyhawk

i move that we have a CRE section on SOMD so the riff-raff keep their problems in that section instead of all over the board.:starcat:

Would you be interested in volunteering to moderate?
If you live in CRE this would be your way of volunteering..

The things that were originally posted online came from the html version of the site. There are some members that want it back because it was easier to navigate, not complicated at all and they would prefer we get rid of the forum all together.....

The problems actually started when the forums were brought in and then the committees wanted free reign.. The board as a whole or the individual board members do not have the time oversee this stuff and those of us that do will only be accused of wrong doing even if we aren't doing anything wrong... We have already experienced a lot of that.

And who would determine the rules?... I'm going to go look around and see if there are rules other forums hold their subscribers to... Maybe that would be the best place to start...

Thanks,
June

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Why reinvent the wheel?

I thought Becky Tice had a personal forum on here for CRE residents to voice their concerns and discuss issues? :shrug:

tommyjones

I thought Becky Tice had a personal forum on here for CRE residents to voice their concerns and discuss issues? :shrug:

where she (a Board Director) determines what is OK to talk about.

BTW Ladyhawk is the acting president of the association, its no wonder she wants limits on what people can talk about.
I am sure she would have rather the membership didn't know about a lot of the things she has been responsible for, as an appointee replacing an elected official.

i really dont she what the problem is discussing them on the open forums. If people dont want to read them, just dont.

MMDad

Lem Putt
A good place to start would be to rename POACRE to something a little more inviting and upbeat.

:faint: Wow. Of all the problems, I really don't think the acronym is a very high priority. Since that would take a vote of the members, revision of legal documents, sign changes, and countless hours of administrative time, there are much better ways to waste - I mean spend - our dollars.

After we fix the lake, roads, beaches, violations, STD, SHUR, and amenities, then maybe we can get to that one.

R

residentofcre

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Becky's Corkboard is available to all.... for all topics... as long as you are respectful.

Only one person was bumped and that was after it was taken to the rest of the members for comment...

A forum is not very expensive... but since I already have one open... why not use it....:coffee:

tommyjones

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Becky's Corkboard is available to all.... for all topics... as long as you are respectful.

Only one person was bumped and that was after it was taken to the rest of the members for comment...
A forum is not very expensive... but since I already have one open... why not use it....:coffee:

you are so full of crap

:powertotheselectivememory:

Pete

Repete
Frankly I am sick of hearing the endless :blahblah: about Shiatstorm Acres and the fiefdom they have created over there.

Give the thing to the county, pay them taxes, let them auction off the common property and keep some for parks and be done with the endless wanking.

tommyjones

Frankly I am sick of hearing the endless :blahblah: about Shiatstorm Acres and the fiefdom they have created over there.

Give the thing to the county, pay them taxes, let them auction off the common property and keep some for parks and be done with the endless wanking.

a large protion of the membership feels the same way, maybe YOU can convince the BoD to bring it to a vote, no one else has

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Yet you clicked on a thread that had CRE in the title? :buttkick:

Pete

Repete
a large protion of the membership feels the same way, maybe YOU can convince the BoD to bring it to a vote, no one else has

I don't live there, I just get to see the endless bickering and the circle jerk. You know the county is really screwing you people over. You pay taxes just like any other non CRE resident yet you get nothing for it but they get roads and representation while you get a polluted lake, gravel roads and a news letter.

slotted

My prerogative

It's love it's love love get busy
Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Now now why don't they just let me live
Oh oh oh i don't need permission
Make my own decisions oh
That's my prerogative

They say I'm crazy
I really don't care
That's my prerogative
They say I'm nasty
But I don't give a damn
Gettin' girls is how I live

Some ask me questions
Why am I so real
But they don't understand me
I really don't know the deal
About a brother trying hard to make it right
Not long ago before
I won this fight sing

Why don't they just let me live (Tell me why)
I don't need permission
Make my own decisions oh
That's my prerogative (It's my prerogative)

It's my prerogative
It's the way that I wanna live (It's my prerogative)
I can do just what I feel (It's my prerogative)
No one can tell me what to do (It's my prerogative)
Cause what I'm doin'
I'm doin' for you ah

Don't get me wrong
I'm really not zooped
Ego trips is not my thing
All these strange relationships
Really gets me down
I see nothin wrong with
Spreading myself around sing

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me (yeah)
I don't need permission (i don't need)
Make my own decisions (my own decisions)
That's my prerogative (It's my prerogative-2x)

I can do what I wanna do (It's my prerogative)
Truly live my life (It's my prerogative)
I'm doing it just for you (It's my prerogative)
Tell me, tell me

Why can't I live my life (live my life)
Without all of the things that people say (oooh)

yo Teddy it, kick it like this

I can do what I wanna do
Me and you
Together, together, together...

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me (everybody's talking)
Why don't they just let me live (why)
(Why don't they just let me live)
I don't need permission (i don't need permission from nobody
Make my own decisions
That's my prerogative

Mojo

It's love it's love love get busy
Now now why don't they just let me live
Oh oh oh i don't need permission
Make my own decisions oh
That's my prerogative

They say I'm crazy
I really don't care
That's my prerogative
They say I'm nasty
But I don't give a damn
Gettin' girls is how I live

Some ask me questions
Why am I so real
But they don't understand me
I really don't know the deal
About a brother trying hard to make it right
Not long ago before
I won this fight sing

I don't need permission
Make my own decisions oh
That's my prerogative (It's my prerogative)

It's my prerogative
It's the way that I wanna live (It's my prerogative)
I can do just what I feel (It's my prerogative)
No one can tell me what to do (It's my prerogative)
Cause what I'm doin'
I'm doin' for you ah

Don't get me wrong
I'm really not zooped
Ego trips is not my thing
All these strange relationships
Really gets me down
I see nothin wrong with
Spreading myself around sing

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me (yeah)
I don't need permission (i don't need)
Make my own decisions (my own decisions)
That's my prerogative (It's my prerogative-2x)

I can do what I wanna do (It's my prerogative)
Truly live my life (It's my prerogative)
I'm doing it just for you (It's my prerogative)
Tell me, tell me

Why can't I live my life (live my life)
Without all of the things that people say (oooh)

yo Teddy it, kick it like this

I can do what I wanna do
Me and you
Together, together, together...

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me (everybody's talking)
Why don't they just let me live (why)
(Why don't they just let me live)
I don't need permission (i don't need permission from nobody
Make my own decisions
That's my prerogative

I really liked him before he peed all over that little girls face :ohwell: