CRE ON LINE Site

msqtech

Citizen
I agree. Are you signing up as a member of the community to help keep it updated?

I have attempted to make a difference in this community. It has been hard to continue the attempt when so many things go awry. I have coached youth soccer for 16 years in this community and assisted my wife who served the board for years until she was completely disabled. When I went to the Board with repeated requests for assistance, instead of help I was labeled a troublemaker. So how do you propose we fix the problems?

I think first the volunteers should be praised but they must also be watched and coaxed into doing the right things. No volunteer should profit from their position in CRE.

punchbuggy

I think it's a crock that the "committees" wanted to take over the website. WHAT COMMITTEES??? They don't do squat! How would we know since we hear and read nothing that any of them are doing! Oh! That's right! They are volunteers and they don't have to answer to anyone! (Board included) Is Ladyhawk "Acting President" because the newly elected president stepped down? What's going on?

punchbuggy

Sorry to get on the wrong track if this is a survey......I think CRE needs a site as suggested.....I've offered to help on the current one but can't get cooperation to get the info needed to upload data. I would be more than willing to do whatever is needed (i.e., sit at meetings and take minutes - attend committee meetings and report activities etc..) PM me if you want a hand!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I think it's a crock that the "committees" wanted to take over the website. WHAT COMMITTEES??? They don't do squat! How would we know since we hear and read nothing that any of them are doing! Oh! That's right! They are volunteers and they don't have to answer to anyone! (Board included) Is Ladyhawk "Acting President" because the newly elected president stepped down? What's going on?

Eney quit already?

punchbuggy

Tommyjones posted: BTW Ladyhawk is the acting president of the association, its no wonder she wants limits on what people can talk about.
I am sure she would have rather the membership didn't know about a lot of the things she has been responsible for, as an appointee replacing an elected official.

I don't know if he quit or not.....

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
BTW proper url is Property Owners Association of Chesapeake Ranch Estates.

So the new president stepped down already?

As for the committees taking over that is a joke. they all wanted sections of the website but none of them have stepped up really to say what they want. They do not understand that they are going to get a section of the poacre site instead of their own little world. Strategic Planning is the only one that stepped up to the plate and have built a very good section of the poacre site. The Airport has also asked for some things but thats about the extent of it.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Tommyjones posted: BTW Ladyhawk is the acting president of the association, its no wonder she wants limits on what people can talk about.
I am sure she would have rather the membership didn't know about a lot of the things she has been responsible for, as an appointee replacing an elected official.

I don't know if he quit or not.....

I see his quote now...that was before the July election.

I give Ladyhawk (June) a lot of credit for her efforts. At least she kept us informed about whatever was going on.