CREEPY: Leftist Asks Senator During Town Hall If His Daughter Was Kidnapped

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I didn't realize there was a statute of limitations on illegals either.....

My opinion is that illegals should be given a small grace period to complete citizenship application. If they do not want to OR if they do not complete on time.... BYE!

Is 6 years, and an additional 6 months, long enough a grace period do you think??

These yahoos really think Trump is going to round up all these DACA illegals when time is up.. what's funny is the democrats actually gave him the tools to do it by requiring every single one of them to register for the program to begin with.. BUT alas, Trump isn't going to deport any of them. Our deportations numbers aren't going to drastically go up in 6 months.. and if a DACA participant isn't a member of MS -13 or just a general miscreant they have nothing to fear.

Restitution

Then they can hop back over the border, be "newly illegal" and be in your small grace period again. Great solution.

Fantastic! Lemme guess... you are one of those types to sit back and sh!t on everyone's ideas yet, never seem to offer your own. AmIright??

So, what is your solution to this Mr. Wizard? TIA

Clem72

Fantastic! Lemme guess... you are one of those types to sit back and sh!t on everyone's ideas yet, never seem to offer your own. AmIright??

So, what is your solution to this Mr. Wizard? TIA

My solution? Enforce the rules, kick people out (no grace periods), charge offenders for the cost of repatriating them and if they don't have the means to pay charge their country (and provide the name and location of where you dropped them so that their country can go after them for repayment if they desire).

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
My solution? Enforce the rules, kick people out (no grace periods), charge offenders for the cost of repatriating them and if they don't have the means to pay charge their country (and provide the name and location of where you dropped them so that their country can go after them for repayment if they desire).
:yay: