Crenshaw Hits Back After Democrat Lawmaker Labels Him A ‘Racist’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Rep. Casten, we’ve never met, we’ve never talked. I’ve never insulted you,” he continued. “But instead of articulating a policy position, you resort to petty name-calling, which is a good indication you can’t defend your argument with any sort of intellectual vigor. This is Congress — it’s our job to debate — but please leave you smear tactics at home next time.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/dan-crenshaw-hits-back-after-democrat-lawmaker-labels-him-a-racist

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is what jumps out:

(Crenshaw) came up with an amendment to say we’re going to add a rider on this bill that says that illegals can’t vote,” Casten said. “… why are you doing that? The reason you’re doing that is because you are a racist.

According to Casten, the Illinois Democrat, if you don't want people who are in this country illegally voting in our elections, you are a racist.

That's ****ed up.

Hijinx

Yes it is wrong, but remember who these people will vote for and you know the reason they are for illegal votes to count.

Voter ID is not racist. It is incumbent to the security of the concept of voting,.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yes it is wrong, but remember who these people will vote for and you know the reason they are for illegal votes to count.

Voter ID is not racist. It is incumbent to the security of the concept of voting,.

Exactly. The voter fraud will be rampant in 2020. Scary times, indeed. God bless the USA. :patriot:

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
They can't stay in power with the support and votes of citizens, so they must stack the deck with illegals votes. As Vrai stated, this is truly ****ed up. I have a feeling it's gonna get uglier before this ships course is corrected. The nerve (stupidity) of our elected officials to try to usurp our country's most treasured right, voting for our government, is beyond the pale.

SamSpade

According to Casten, the Illinois Democrat, if you don't want people who are in this country illegally voting in our elections, you are a racist.

It's of course based on a presumption that if you are here illegally - you must not be white.
THAT itself IS racist.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's of course based on a presumption that if you are here illegally - you must not be white.
THAT itself IS racist.
Yep.

Lots of Canucks stroll in never to return to the land of snow, obnoxious courtesy and "smiling brown-face Prime Ministers!"

SamSpade

Yep.

Lots of Canucks stroll in never to return to the land of snow, obnoxious courtesy and "smiling brown-face Prime Ministers!"

That would be true if you believe the story that the majority of illegals are "visa overstays" where far and away the majority
are CANADIANS. We have an enormous number of people who enter and leave this country, and the overstays are a very
slim 1-2%, and a lot of those may very well be - as in the case of Canadians - simply a miscount, since they only count returns
at places like airports and such.

SamSpade

I knew a women in the 90s who was going to stay when her yr as an Aupair was up

See, if you look up the data on overstays - and I don't feel like looking them up now, but it's kind of like, we get in tens of millions of entries each year and we keep track of them as they come and go. And here I thought they were terrible about it; whenever I went abroad, I had to let authorities know all the time where I was, like every few days or once a week. I had to check in. And I was under the impression that we were just terrible about it.

And the numbers tell a different story - their error rate is less than 2%. OF that fraction, most are Canadians. Next is usually Mexican, but the Canadians have outnumbered Mexicans - and everyone else - by a huge amount. So how come we're not up to our ears in illegal Canadians? Well because they probably went home and they went home via a route we don't track or account for. In fact, there's a high likelihood that THAT accounts for most of the Canadians, because we just don't have that many illegal aliens from Canada.

So why does anyone use this same metric for entries from - well, EVERY OTHER COUNTRY where there are visa overstays? Bear in mind, the "number" of visa overstays is just that - a number. As in, we know about this many coming in, and this many going out. So why are most of the Canadians assumed to have gone back - but - no one else does? Make sense?