Crime and punishment

How many times should a drunk crack dealer be shot after he pulls a gun on cops?

• None he is just misunderstood man

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 1 time

• 2 times

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • 3 times

• 4 times

• 5 times

• 1 clip

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • 1 full clip, reload and empty that one too

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Empty all you have then beat the corpse with your mag light.

Votes: 37 61.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vince

I voted for "1 full clip, reload and empty that one too" only because I don't have a mag light. :shrug:

mrweb

Iron City
Pete said:
What say you law abiding Americans?
I voted for 2x....called a double tap (one center of mass and one high when I was a gun toting fed), just to make sure.

oldman

Lobster Land
I was initially think 4 shots, one in each elbow and knee to blow them out. Then got to thinking then I'd have to pay for his wheelchair and living expenses so opted for using two clips. This way my tax dollars only go towards paying for a police excort to his final resting place - which I'm happy to pay for. When the cops job is done then they can go back out and catch the real criminals. You know, those young black people that are just trying to survive!

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'd hate to be the devil's advocate here but...

Shouldn't this happen more often? Maybe there would be less thug-wanna-bee's in the world.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
BuddyLee said:
I'd hate to be the devil's advocate here but...

Shouldn't this happen more often? Maybe there would be less thug-wanna-bee's in the world.

As far as "thug-wanna-be's" my idea is this.

They have no intention of obeying the laws of our government.

This makes them in open rebellion to the United States of America.

Send in the Army. Let's see how "hard" these thugs are against the 9th Armored.

Last edited:

donbarzini

MMDad said:
You know, maybe eclark has a point. One guy shoots at three cops, and she claims there are only five holes? I thought you always double tap with a 9 mil? Shouldn't there be six, minimum? Sounds like the Chuck County cops need to practice.

Actually, there were four misses. Double-tap to center mass. Single to the head. With 3 cops should result in nine holes, not five.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I wouldn't waste much more than a clip on the scum. Bullets cost money; ever hear the old saw, "He ain't worth the powder to blow him away?" Well, it's worthwhile to terminate him, but it should be done with a minimum of expense and effort.

Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Read his obit yesterday and I think they were really remiss in not listing his profession as "Drug Dealer" and including the hobby "attempting to murder police officers".

I have decided I need to learn how to lock, load and fire the family weapons. I no doubt I can pull the trigger on my fellow man if I find I have unwelcomed company in my house.

bresamil said:
Read his obit yesterday and I think they were really remiss in not listing his profession as "Drug Dealer" and including the hobby "attempting to murder police officers".
I wonder how many names in the obit would show up as defendants on the court search website...:confused:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
kwillia said:
I have decided I need to learn how to lock, load and fire the family weapons. I no doubt I can pull the trigger on my fellow man if I find I have unwelcomed company in my house.
As a matter of safety, you should learn how to operate any firearm you may own.

bcp

In My Opinion
They could actually save money when the drop the drug dealer.

Now granted they have to pay for bullets, but to be honest, they use them up on the range anyway, so we can transfer that cost and make it look like its free.
now we take the body and super glue its head to the target pull, then they can stand in the practice booth and pull it back and forth for target practice.
Money is saved on targets, and money is saved on the box to bury it in.

justbeachy

can be a real beach
I said 1 clip. That should be enough to take him out, and get satisfaction. Any more than that your just wasting bullets you might need to use on another drunk crackhead :jameo: :killingme