Crocs

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
About the only place that I'd wear those shoes is out pulling the weeds from my flower beds. I've seen them plenty in the mall, but just assumed that they were for gardening. :dork:

K

Katie

I have one pair of crocs. I wear them when I am working at Old Navy. I am on my feet the whole time. Yes the are ugly as anything, but my feet don't hurt nearly as much.

Jameo

What?!
BadGirl said:
About the only place that I'd wear those shoes is out pulling the weeds from my flower beds. I've seen them plenty in the mall, but just assumed that they were for gardening. :dork:

I wouldn't even wear them ugly ass things to do that :twitch: :lmao:

morganj614

Katie said:
I have one pair of crocs. I wear them when I am working at Old Navy. I am on my feet the whole time. Yes the are ugly as anything, but my feet don't hurt nearly as much.

Aren't they rubber or plastic? Wouldn't that give stinky feet? :confused:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Aww, I saw zillions of those fugly crocs in the little touristy shops in Va Beach. And miraculously, I haven't seen a single person in 2 days wearing them, or buying them. :lmao:

nomoney said:
aww...I know what I'm getting jameo for christmas :getdown:
Ooooh you watch me stock up on a few pairs of these gawd awful things to use in this year's "Secret Santa" present exchanges...:killingme

nomoney

kwillia said:
Ooooh you watch me stock up on a few pairs of these gawd awful things to use in this year's "Secret Santa" present exchanges...:killingme

I'll let you take my idea....only if you buy some of my raffle tickets :hmmph:

nomoney said:
I'll let you take my idea....only if you buy some of my raffle tickets :hmmph:
Are these tickets once again in support of the "Nomo family vacation relief fund"...:rolleyes:

nomoney

kwillia said:
Are these tickets once again in support of the "Nomo family vacation relief fund"...:rolleyes:

:diva: You know me all too well. Listen-since you're family-I'll cut you a deal. I let you get 6 tickets for $5 instead of the normal $1 each price. :huggy:

nomoney said:
:diva: You know me all too well. Listen-since you're family-I'll cut you a deal. I let you get 6 tickets for $5 instead of the normal $1 each price. :huggy:
Will you let me fill in MY name and address on each and every ticket stub... cause I have my doubts as to who's name and address went on them after your oldest kid ended up winning the 1st place prize, your hubby took 2nd place prize and your 2nd kid took the 3rd place prize...:tap:

nomoney

kwillia said:
Will you let me fill in MY name and address on each and every ticket stub... cause I have my doubts as to who's name and address went on them after your oldest kid ended up winning the 1st place prize, your hubby took 2nd place prize and your 2nd kid took the 3rd place prize...:tap:

I guess :duh: If you're going to make that big of a stink out of it you can fill your own out this time.

Tell you what - if you're just trying to save the .50 filling out surcharge for each ticket-I'll fill them out for you for free this year. (But just this year).

CityGrl

Time for a nap
These things are all the rage in Virginia Beach. My mom just bought my dad a pair for Father's Day. :lmao: