Cross Country Clinic - Harwood, MD

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'm trying to set up a cross country clinic with Ray Wheeler in Harwood. Any interest? He has jumps/options set up from 18" up to Novice and Training. He's working on more jumps now and the one he was building this weekend is wicked looking!

Ray and Beth do a lot of stuff with Marlborough Horse Trials including the jumper derby and the stadium course at MHTs this year.

Post here if you're interested, what heights you'd like to work at and when you could do it and we'll try to get stuff set up. Or you can also PM or e-mail me.

http://phyxius.smugmug.com/photos/285572699_GzKHF-L.jpg

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I'm trying to set up a cross country clinic with Ray Wheeler in Harwood. Any interest? He has jumps/options set up from 18" up to Novice and Training. He's working on more jumps now and the one he was building this weekend is wicked looking!

I am interested in the 18" clinic.

M

merec03

I'd go, and i'm sure at least one of the girls who boards at my house would go.

Depending on what horse I took i'd prolly be interested in 2ft - 2''6

Last edited by a moderator:

MDLawGirl

:howdy:

Hey Phyxius,

Depending on when the clinic happens, my daughter and I would love to come. Weekends are getting crazy the closer we get to the holidays.

Me and Jim would be interested in the 18 inches and Eryn and Cricket would probably want to do 2'3-2'6.

L

Duckz

I'm in for 2'6 to 3'! Depends on when though, we're doing the Chessie shows and some Hazelwild shows...and the MHC show... But I really want to do the clinic, so let me know about dates :yahoo:

Sparks

I'm in! Depending on the date of course.

Willow can do 2'-2'3".

I'm going to attempt a starter trial the weekend of 11/16 so I know that weekend is out for me. Probably Kmbetit too :whistle:

Last edited:

Eventer29

We were going to do a clinic here at the farm, but dont know if we will be able to get set up/ build more jumps before bad weather hits. I'd love to get my kids out to a clinic. We would be interested in 18"-3'. Let me know asap when and how much $ it will be.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'll call tonight with our current numbers/heights and see what the schedule and fees are like. :)

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I called and he's checking on available days and times. Yay! Will update y'all as info comes available.

Anna264

Orchard Creek Farm
I'm definitely interested! Probably 18" to 2'3" depending on which horse I'd bring. I'm sure at least one other person from my farm would be interested as well.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I should have some info Monday night, will keep you all posted. If any of you would like to receive info via e-mail you can shoot me one at christina at phyxiusphotos dot com .