Cross Mutts...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ya'll fighting about Doodles :lol:

I think they're adorable and KooKoo's Daisy is cute as a button. One of the people at the SPI KOA had a Yorkipoo that is the cutest dog I've ever seen - she looks like a high-end stuffed animal.

There was (is?) a woman in Callaway who breeds Doodles - Goldens and Labs - and those are some good looking pooches. I almost got one but they were bigger than I wanted, and then I met Apollo. :love:

Louise

What is all about rescue and adoption? The title of this thread is cross mutts!

And no, I am nothing like Arkie. She was an animal rescuer; I am not though I support animal rescue 100%.

And you think it is hypocritical for me to not think a dog is cute? Like people, I don't have to like or love each and every one I encounter. And like people, I don't find all of them attractive. Ya know, that "she's got a face only a mother could love" applies to both humans and canines!

But in all fairness, I have seen a picture of you and you are attractive on the outside but my opinion is that you are an ugly person on the inside.

You don’t know me. Get over yourself. I do hope your small biz makes it through the crap of it all. Go, Pepper’s Pet Pantry! Just to let you know, I bought products from your store back in the day; before you decided to attack me, and I have since relocated. Good luck. I mean that. 😄

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
You don’t know me. Get over yourself. I do hope your small biz makes it through the crap of it all. Go, Pepper’s Pet Pantry! Just to let you know, I bought products from your store back in the day; before you decided to attack me, and I have since relocated. Good luck. I mean that. 😄
You have posted so much about yourself, everyone on the forum "knows" you. Your true colors come out every time you post. As on the above.
And you lie. You have stated in many posts you never shopped at my store; you only stopped in to say hi once and actually accused me of hiding in the back to avoid you.
I don't need luck- me and my store are doing fine.
You are delusional and really need help. I pity your poor "hubs".

Says MPD #5.