Crud

Coughing up stuff from so far down it takes 3-4 tries. This came on almost over night. Had a stuffed up head and some snot yesterday. All I feel like doing is sleeping. Leave me alone bugs!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Triple dittoes on the above - hope you're feeling better, soon! :huggy:

Get to the doctor asap if you aren't better tomorrow. I started with an upper respiratory infection after New years. I coughed so hard that I put my back out. It developed into pneumonia by the end of the month. I just finished meds and started to feel human again this weekend.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Coughing up stuff from so far down it takes 3-4 tries. This came on almost over night. Had a stuffed up head and some snot yesterday. All I feel like doing is sleeping. Leave me alone bugs!

Yeah, you were fine yesterday morning.

Sorry bud.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
All you people in Town Creek are getting sick.
Have a good friend down the street from you with bronchitis.

Hope you feel better soon.

MarieB

Sorry, hope you feel better

We had this, and I'm still hacking, etc after 2 weeks. It took 3+ days before I felt halfway human again, as in able to move from the couch

Get some mucinex if you can take it

PJumper

Had that stuff a week ago, got some cough syrup with codiene from the Doc and is feeling better. Still has the occasional coughing.

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks all, today is spent hacking and sneezing. As luck would have it I took this week of to get stuff done. Not doing much though. Son came home while I was having a coughing attack, made the sign of the cross and went upstairs. Cough medicine and sinus stuff are helping.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The nasty "24-hour" crud is hitting people on the island too. I'm keeping my BAC extra high for a couple weeks as a preventive measure.:buddies:

The nasty "24-hour" crud is hitting people on the island too. I'm keeping my BAC extra high for a couple weeks as a preventive measure.:buddies:

Doesn't work. Not this time anyway. I have kept up a hostile environment for a while. Dang bugs are now immune to that too.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
Thanks all is good. Not that sick. Just an annoyance mainly. Like waking up coughing, etc.

hope u feel better dr. a cough syrup my doc recommended to me that is supposed to help stop the cough (delsym) its a 12hr cough syrup every time i get bronchitis i take it along with antibiotics and it seems to help some what.

hope u feel better dr. a cough syrup my doc recommended to me that is supposed to help stop the cough (delsym) its a 12hr cough syrup every time i get bronchitis i take it along with antibiotics and it seems to help some what.

Well I don't want to stop the cough, it gets the crap up. It is a real pain to do it today though. Back and diaphram are complaining of overuse. BTW Nyquil and bourbon. Best cocktail yet.

Well I don't want to stop the cough, it gets the crap up. It is a real pain to do it today though. Back and diaphram are complaining of overuse. BTW Nyquil and bourbon. Best cocktail yet.

Hang upside down while coughing. That should get it out...