Crud

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
Well I don't want to stop the cough, it gets the crap up. It is a real pain to do it today though. Back and diaphram are complaining of overuse. BTW Nyquil and bourbon. Best cocktail yet.

maybe u should go to the doctor and get some antibiotics to clear up your mess since u said ur coughing up stufff....the doc might even give u cough syrup with codeine in it to give u a little break. I know it helps me atleast sleep at night when they do this as coughing alot is a pain in the a$$

Moved_south

Lots of these upper respiratory things are turning into pneumonia on folks. Take care of yourselves! Ain't nobody got time for that! My momma has been fighting this cough nastiness since the week after Christmas!

maybe u should go to the doctor and get some antibiotics to clear up your mess since u said ur coughing up stufff....the doc might even give u cough syrup with codeine in it to give u a little break. I know it helps me atleast sleep at night when they do this as coughing alot is a pain in the a$$

When it turns green is when I go to the Dr. Or red, I guess that would do it too. Seems to be clearing up a bit.

Roman

Lots of these upper respiratory things are turning into pneumonia on folks. Take care of yourselves! Ain't nobody got time for that! My momma has been fighting this cough nastiness since the week after Christmas!
She needs a chest Xray. That's an awful long time to be fighting the bug. Well wishes to her.

mamatutu

mama to two

I didn't know there was a pneumonia vaccine available, and it made me think of this thread. When at the doc today for checkup, it was offered, so I took it because I am getting older, and it was fully paid by my BCBS. I am not sure how it works on initial, or secondary infections, but I thought it couldn't hurt. I haven't gotten the flu shot in 5 years;, just take a bunch of vitamins for immune system (A, D, Zinc and BetaCarotene) on top of other vits I take. Haven't gotten the flu, since I stopped getting the flu shot. Just FYI.

Lilypad

Being such a delicate flower I didn't know my system could produce such nasty looking stuff. I have hacked/coughed/sneezed and spit for almost 2 weeks...enuff already!:cds: