CSI: Season Finale...Directed by Tarantino

R

rdonthehd

Poncho...

Poncho? What the hell was that all about?

Poncho is what Nick's dad whispered when he was leaving the room to go comfort his wife, Nick's mom... he said "oh Poncho, what have you got yourself into?" and Grissom overheard that tidbit.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
rdonthehd said:
Poncho? What the hell was that all about?

Poncho is what Nick's dad whispered when he was leaving the room to go comfort his wife, Nick's mom... he said "oh Poncho, what have you got yourself into?" and Grissom overheard that tidbit.
:yeahthat: I figured it was a childhood nickname. Or his favorite outerwear.

Toxick

Splat
K_Jo said:
:yeahthat: I figured it was a childhood nickname. Or his favorite outerwear.

Well, I'm quite sure that it was his dad's pet name for him when he was a kid. I managed to deduce the actual source of the nickname.

The reason I wrote that, was to humorously point out that the nickname came seemingly from out of nowhere but now I will forever refer to Nick as "Poncho".

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Toxick said:
Well, I'm quite sure that it was his dad's pet name for him when he was a kid. I managed to deduce the actual source of the nickname.

The reason I wrote that, was to humorously point out that the nickname came seemingly from out of nowhere but now I will forever refer to Nick as "Poncho".
:lol:

I forget, why did he stick the gum in his ear?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
:lol:

I forget, why did he stick the gum in his ear?
To protect his ears from the sound of the gunshot. D said he was gonna chew it up and write a message with it telling the guy not to turn the light back on. :killingme I thought he was gonna shove it in the vent to keep it open. :dork:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
To protect his ears from the sound of the gunshot. D said he was gonna chew it up and write a message with it telling the guy not to turn the light back on. :killingme I thought he was gonna shove it in the vent to keep it open. :dork:
Oh yeah. I really should be able to remember things for at least a day. :ohwell:

At first I thought he was going to use the gum to cover the camera, but I guess he didn't know about it, huh? :lol:

Next time I go to Vegas, I'm taking a fire extinguisher.

C

canuk woman

mainman said:
2 hour season finale.. Should be weird to say the least... :yay:

Tonight at 8 on CBS...

i've recently seen it and i was on the edge of my seat

C

canuk woman

mainman said:
He co-directed Sin City too...:lol:

i didn't know that (seriously i've never seen it although i did see the muppets wizard of oz)