CUB/Boyscout camp out????

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Anyone here going to the Cubscout / Boyscout camp out this weekend??? Drop me a line cause this is my first shindig and I wana be prepared? Guess I need to bring the fishing rods???:shrug:

Anyone here going to the Cubscout / Boyscout camp out this weekend??? Drop me a line cause this is my first shindig and I wana be prepared? Guess I need to bring the fishing rods???:shrug:
What campout is this you speak of? I am going to one, but don't know if it's the same one.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Hey Doug,
You do know that there will not be any naked women, cold beer, booze or bikes at this event right? :confused:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Yes, I know a few people who live very close to Abell's. It's just a Stone's throw away if you get that. BTW, tomorrow, hopefully and finally, "M" will have a new grandson.:yahoo:

I thought it was gona be a granddaughter:confused:

I am supposed to bring "E" some wood pellets:tantrum:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I hope there were some GOOD drugs and/or it was a slice and dice.

She did finally relent and have an epidural, but good gawd what a big baby for a quite petite, first time mother. Her bottom will be sore for quite some time I am sure.

She did finally relent and have an epidural, but good gawd what a big baby for a quite petite, first time mother. Her bottom will be sore for quite some time I am sure.
Wrong part of the anatomy if I know anything about where babies come from.