Culture of corruption - the prequel!

ImnoMensa

Agree but hypocrisy is not a crime. If it were prisons would be brimming.

"Rightie's" as you irritatingly call them call a spade a spade. We did it with Cunningham, Foley and even Craig who I personally believe is a hypocritical gay who is being railroaded by the "supposed" gay friendly left for political traction.

Regardless of what I personally believe about the Toe Tappin Craig he plead guilty to disorderly conduct, which young Mister is an equal or lesser crime than your own "Driving while suspended".

There is only one side guilty of hypocrisy here, aside form Craig himself if he is actually homosexual, and that is the left. They march, they parade, they plead, they practice civil disobedience, they rail, they shriek, they demand rights and tolerance for Gay's and all things gay......unless they are republicans "alleged" to be gay because "that" is "deplorable".

You are probably the most irritating twit I have even had the misfortune to witness. You are nearly always wrong, off base, illogical, or just plain screwed up in the head. It is so bad it cannot be real it has to be put on. Just friggin stop. Your relentless attempt to prove some way the "righties" are evil is tedious.

Cunningham went to prison for bribery. We conservatives pointed our collective finger at him and said "You suck, go to jail."

Foley was a pervert trying to prey on pages. We conservative pointed our collective finger at him and said "You suck, get out of congress."

Bush has screwed up stuff and Larry points his finger at him and says "You suck go away".

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

And besides Craig didnt get re-elected and will be gone.

Tapping your toe in a mens room is nothing comopared to getting an intern drunk and taking her off a bridge to drown. As long as Democrats keep Ted Kennedy or any of his relatives in office they have no room to speak of hypocrisy or ethics.

The most hypocrtical thing I have seen in the last month is requiring the Auto executives to be raked over the coals while sloughing off the guilt of Dobbs and Barney Frank or of complaining that they came into Washington in Private planes while Pelosi piles onto her private jet for a flight back to California. What is it that makes a member of Congress so special that they have special parking at airports and special passes at the gate? They are citizens like anyone else they arent royalty and shouldnt be treated as such.

Xaquin44

Disorderly conduct is disorderly conduct. They charged him with what they could. Craig didn't lean over and say "Blowyaforfree" or "Wanna hummer?"

yeah he just looked at the guy in the stall for a couple minutes and reached his hand under.

Which is what the disorderly conduct was.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

And besides Craig didnt get re-elected and will be gone.

He's still in the Senate you dumbass.

Tapping your toe in a mens room is nothing comopared to getting an intern drunk and taking her off a bridge to drown. As long as Democrats keep Ted Kennedy or any of his relatives in office they have no room to speak of hypocrisy or ethics.

Agreed. His crime was harmless. But, he plead guilty. Then when this played out on cable news, he tried to withdraw his guilty plea and blame everyone else because it affected his public image.

The most hypocrtical thing I have seen in the last month is requiring the Auto executives to be raked over the coals while sloughing off the guilt of Dobbs and Barney Frank or of complaining that they came into Washington in Private planes while Pelosi piles onto her private jet for a flight back to California. What is it that makes a member of Congress so special that they have special parking at airports and special passes at the gate? They are citizens like anyone else they arent royalty and shouldnt be treated as such.

Um... It wasn't that they came in on private jets. It's that they walked out of the private jets with tin cups in their hands asking the American taxpayers to give them billions of dollars (unconditionally at the time) so they wouldn't collapse.

That wasn't ironic to you in the least?

Eff Pelosi but I have a hard time feeling sympathetic for someone when they're walking out of a private jet. If a "homeless man" came out of the driver's seat of a Ferrari and asked you for millions of dollars, would you give it to him?

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Agree but hypocrisy is not a crime. If it were prisons would be brimming.

"Rightie's" as you irritatingly call them call a spade a spade. We did it with Cunningham, Foley and even Craig who I personally believe is a hypocritical gay who is being railroaded by the "supposed" gay friendly left for political traction.

Regardless of what I personally believe about the Toe Tappin Craig he plead guilty to disorderly conduct, which young Mister is an equal or lesser crime than your own "Driving while suspended".

There is only one side guilty of hypocrisy here, aside form Craig himself if he is actually homosexual, and that is the left. They march, they parade, they plead, they practice civil disobedience, they rail, they shriek, they demand rights and tolerance for Gay's and all things gay......unless they are republicans "alleged" to be gay because "that" is "deplorable".

I could care less if he's gay... but it's ironic he touts the religious line and votes against gay rights because it'll keep him in power.

There are circumstances, I'm sure. He might not have known what he was doing. He might not have known this and that. Regardless, he plead guilty and has since tried to withdraw his plea so he can look good to his constituents and stay in power.

All these greedy ####ing bastards know is power - and they will do anything to keep it once they do get in power.

You are probably the most irritating twit I have even had the misfortune to witness. You are nearly always wrong, off base, illogical, or just plain screwed up in the head. It is so bad it cannot be real it has to be put on. Just friggin stop. Your relentless attempt to prove some way the "righties" are evil is tedious.

Check the DC Inauguration threads. The "righties" (and you damn well know who I'm talking about - and it ain't the 'conservative' base) are in there wishing and hoping for bloodshed on the day of Obama's inauguration. :rolleyes:

The SOMD Righties harbor some of the most racist, sexist, hypocritical postings without comment. But if it's a Democrat -- :cds:

Cunningham went to prison for bribery. We conservatives pointed our collective finger at him and said "You suck, go to jail."

and elements of the Republican Party ran around in circles yelling "Bill Clinton" :jameo:

Foley was a pervert trying to prey on pages. We conservative pointed our collective finger at him and said "You suck, get out of congress."

and SOMD Forums ran around in circles yelling "Bill Clinton"

Bush has screwed up stuff and Larry points his finger at him and says "You suck go away".

and SOMD righties defend everything Bush does and blames it all on The Democrat Party instead of aknowledging their party and their policies share some of the blame

There's a difference between you, Larry, vrai, select others and the "righties" that spew overdramatic overzealous rants and hate speech all the time (while claiming to be veterans of the United States Armed Forces).

They're a disgrace to the Republican Party and to America. And I'm pretty sure a good number of these people on here who spew such hate and hope for such things never served in the military it's just another way for them to elevate their self-importance.

Pete

Repete
yeah he just looked at the guy in the stall for a couple minutes and reached his hand under.

Which is what the disorderly conduct was.

Hey, did you miss the part where I said I believe he is gay and I believe he was looking for a hummer and where I said he was guilty or do you just look past all that stuff and ignore it so you can put on your "arguing with the air" hat?

If the cops and the DA wanted to pursue "Lewd homosexual behavior" or whatever they called it they certainly would have. It wasn't worth their time or they didn't figure a trail was warranted on a misdemeanor that amounted to a $500 fine.

I don't know what it is you are arguing?

B

Beaver-Cleaver

He did not run for re-election Which is why he said; "will be gone". His office is surrendered when congress adjourns you dumbass.

He never resigned even when asked to.

Spitzer resigned.

Kilpatrick resigned (even though it took a lot of pressure to do that).

Why didn't Larry Craig resign?

Pete

Repete
Your rebuttal is nearly incoherent and for the most part fivilous irrelevant snippets of talking points

I could care less if he's gay... but it's ironic he touts the religious line and votes against gay rights because it'll keep him in power.
So, he is not the first, nor the last politician who talks out of both sides of his mouth. He is not the most notorious at it either. You better just get used to it because they ALL do it.

There are circumstances, I'm sure. He might not have known what he was doing. He might not have known this and that. Regardless, he plead guilty and has since tried to withdraw his plea so he can look good to his constituents and stay in power.
If he is not a homosexual, which I doubt, and he didn't know what he was doing, which I doubt then he should not be guilty of anything. He plead guilty to make it go away just like hundreds of other people do every day.

All these greedy ####ing bastards know is power - and they will do anything to keep it once they do get in power.
So you are going to froth at the mouth and run around annoying the living shiat out of people and making yourself look like a total goober in a quest to change 100,000 years of human nature?

Check the DC Inauguration threads. The "righties" (and you damn well know who I'm talking about - and it ain't the 'conservative' base) are in there wishing and hoping for bloodshed on the day of Obama's inauguration. :rolleyes:
I don't know haven't read them but I do know your typical tactic and I have no friggin doubt you are blowing 90% of it out of proportion.

The SOMD Righties harbor some of the most racist, sexist, hypocritical postings without comment. But if it's a Democrat -- :cds:
A total lie. SOMD people right and left are a sampling of a larger culture no worse nor better than anyplace else. "Righties" who cross the lines of perceived decency get thumped by other righties all the time. I assert that righties get rebuked by their own 1,000,000 times more often than over the top lefties get rebuked by their own.

There's a difference between you, Larry, vrai, select others and the "righties" that spew overdramatic overzealous rants and hate speech all the time (while claiming to be veterans of the United States Armed Forces).

They're a disgrace to the Republican Party and to America. And I'm pretty sure a good number of these people on here who spew such hate and hope for such things never served in the military it's just another way for them to elevate their self-importance.
If there is anyone who can recognize an "overdramatic overzealous rant" it should be you. There is no shortage of disgraces in every segment of society and the DOD and vertans are no different. There is no Halo and angels wings issued in bootcamp. You have some public school fed idea our society is a utopia that is being obscured by just a few malcontents and that is a lie. Our society is what it is. It has always had an ugly side that is in direct conflict with the Hollywood concocted "good side". It is ever changing but it is far from and never will be the utopia you get sold by the ideologues on the left.

Pete

Repete
He never resigned even when asked to.

Spitzer resigned.

Kilpatrick resigned (even though it took a lot of pressure to do that).

Why didn't Larry Craig resign?

It is quite simple, Larry Craig didn't friggin want to resign so he didn't. His offense was not of the level he could be removed so he stayed. That was his choice. He was removed as the ranking member of his committees but that is as far as the GOP leadership could go. The point is the GOP did something and they were very critical of him and they voiced it.

Spitzer was a chief executive of a state, a governor, and he was paying for hookers with state funds. A big difference in scope from an "alleged" gay Senator "allegedly" trying to get a free hummer in a airport bathroom that is a known hook up point for gay sex swaps.

You cannot be serious bringing Kilpatrick into this. It does not even compare.

Xaquin44

If the cops and the DA wanted to pursue "Lewd homosexual behavior" or whatever they called it they certainly would have. It wasn't worth their time or they didn't figure a trail was warranted on a misdemeanor that amounted to a $500 fine.

they didn't have to pursue anything, he admitted it.

Pete

Repete

Wrong, do you just make up this crap or what? He denies it to this day. He plead guilty to disorderly conduct hoping it would all go away and not become public. He never admitted to A. being gay. B. Looking for a gay hummer c. Looking for any hummer. D. Toe tapping in an attempt to get a gay hummer.

He said he had a wide stance, didn't remember tapping his foot, touching anyone and the hand under the stall thing he claims was him picking up a piece of paper.

This_person

Yes, he plead guilty to "Disorderly Conduct", which is defined in this case as
Engaging in offensive, obscene, abusie, boisterous, or noisy conduct or in offensive, obscene, or abusive language tending reasonably to arouse alarm, anger, or resentment in others, ina public or private place, knowing or having reasonable grounds toknow that it will, or will tend to, alarm, anger, or disturb others or provioke an assault or breach of teh peace.​
Quite clearly, the only thing that could be is soliciting gay sex in a bathroom :rolleyes:

Certainly, it wasn't the arguing with the cop, or any of other multitude of things that it could include in the common venacular. Certainly it had nothing to do with knowing he was being harrassed by a POS cop (did you hear the recording of the "interview" with him?) and just paid a fine to get out of there. Certainly it HAD to be soliciting gay sex, and his marriage and family and lack of ever having been caught having gay sex is inconsequential to that fact. Certainly it makes a lot of sense for an Idaho senator to stop by the men's room in MN looking for a gay anonymous quickie, because he'd know for sure that he'd never get caught by anyone doing that.

What passes for logic of some is simply astounding.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I find it highly amusing, with all that goes on with these freakin' politicians - bailouts, birth certificates, bribes, influence peddling - what Democrats care about is some old guy tapping his foot in a public restroom.

You people do stick to your brainwashed talking points, I'll give you that.

Xaquin44

Wrong, do you just make up this crap or what? He denies it to this day. He plead guilty to disorderly conduct hoping it would all go away and not become public. He never admitted to A. being gay. B. Looking for a gay hummer c. Looking for any hummer. D. Toe tapping in an attempt to get a gay hummer.

He said he had a wide stance, didn't remember tapping his foot, touching anyone and the hand under the stall thing he claims was him picking up a piece of paper.

and if you'd read the police report, you'd see he was lying.

I suppose he was looking at the cop in the stall to see if it was occupied .... for two minutes.

Do you do that in public restrooms?

also, lol at your 'He never admitted to .... '

If everyone admitted to their crimes we really wouldn't have much need for trials would we?

Xaquin44

I find it highly amusing, with all that goes on with these freakin' politicians - bailouts, birth certificates, bribes, influence peddling - what Democrats care about is some old guy tapping his foot in a public restroom.

You people do stick to your brainwashed talking points, I'll give you that.

oh, hello

still waiting on some form of response from you detailing my supposed hypocrisy

Or you could just apologize for the lie

hahahahahaha