Curious about Ignore

transporter

But you only knew you were "dead" because I told you. What's more fun is the usual suspects gnashing their teeth trying to get a rise out of me without realizing that I can't see their inane drivel.

Actually what is really going to be funny is pointing out how stupid most of Vrai's comments have become....and she'll have no idea...so she'll keep reveling in her stupidity and ignorance! A perfect example of the Trump voter!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Somebody I've ignored posted in a thread I started. The only way I know is because 'recent posts' showed my thread and 'ignored poster" as the last person that posted in the thread.
Funny, the same thing has happened for me for this very thread! :yahoo:

CPUSA

Actually what is really going to be funny is pointing out how stupid most of Vrai's comments have become....and she'll have no idea...so she'll keep reveling in her stupidity and ignorance! A perfect example of the Trump voter!!

Midnightrider

But you only knew you were "dead" because I told you. What's more fun is the usual suspects gnashing their teeth trying to get a rise out of me without realizing that I can't see their inane drivel.
What’s even funnier is watching you pretend to ignore me when you can’t stop replying to me.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I have several people on ignore from the old site and now wantto add another. I can see who I have on ignore but cannot figure out how to do another. Help?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I have several people on ignore from the old site and now wantto add another. I can see who I have on ignore but cannot figure out how to do another. Help?
Hover your cursor over their profile picture. From the pop-up, click on 'ignore' and you are done!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Ignoring is what got the USA in this mess in the first place, An obscure fiorum in SoMD will change nothing in what is happening to our beloved country. What is y’all’s obsession with ignore. It is best to know what WE are up against. Think about it. Maybe that is why there is such a shitshow, now. Sheesh, y’all. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
And

:rolleyes: Actually, you shouldn’t be so adamantly opinionated when administrating/monitoring a forum. Or, for that matter using a dancing banana emoji, or banning members because they got into an argument with your friend. That’s all.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Ignoring is what got the USA in this mess in the first place, An obscure fiorum in SoMD will change nothing in what is happening to our beloved country. What is y’all’s obsession with ignore. It is best to know what WE are up against. Think about it. Maybe that is why there is such a shitshow, now. Sheesh, y’all. God bless the USA.
And

:rolleyes: Actually, you shouldn’t be so adamantly opinionated when administrating/monitoring a forum. Or, for that matter using a dancing banana emoji, or banning members because they got into an argument with your friend. That’s all.

Ignore, for those who keep saying they are leaving but never do. Hotel California. Thanks, Vrai.