Curious...Are putting pics online safe?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Sierra39
Calgon sounds good to me! LOL! I can't even remember the last time I took a nice loooonnng relaxing soak in the tub...lots of bubbles...scented candles...glass of wine...

well now I'm just so darn excited, my concentration will be SHOT for the next hour! THANKS alot!!

Of course, I still owe Sexy a session with whips and paddles...:D

And you all call ME a perv?

Keep it up, though. You're playing into every male adolescent fantasy around here. This is a good thing.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by pixiegirl
I feel comfortable flirting w/ Bk and the rest of the guys because I know that "I" will never take it any further then that.

Why, you shameless hussy! Here you've just been leading us on all this time! What do you mean you'd never follow through with it? What about all those invitations to the White House Hotel on 301? HUH? And what about those sly little suggestive comments on the PM's?
You little Jezebel! we should have known when we saw those white trash tattoos of yours!
:D
:cool:
:bandit:

Sincerely,
The guys

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Kissey face to pixie and sxy - I can't get the icons to work for me darn it. I am sure glad you understood me when I re-explained myself to you. I mean compliments always - I wish I was a confident sex godess, but I am just a darn doormouse or one of the guys. Always (unless I am super tipsy). Bummer. Took bk a month plus to just ask me online what I was wearing. *Thanks Dad for raising me as your son.* ROFL

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
To each their own

I post mine cause I like my pic. But...I don't know how it is for the females. Some of us guys are pretty psycho...so I understand holding back a pic. Besides after talking to someone..then ya can send them one. But this is different then yahoo...so like for pixie..she has the right idea. On here. It seems people are more normal if you will.

So to each their own.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I had mine on here until Sxy told me it was a cheesy 80's beach pic.
I cried myself to sleep for a week, and then, humiliated and humbled, I took it off.

SxyPrincess

Bk,

No...I believe it was Cari who said it was "cheesy" :lol:

I actually liked the pic and the pose. Go ahead and post it back up, will ya!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Bk,

No...I believe it was Cari who said it was "cheesy" :lol:

I actually liked the pic and the pose. Go ahead and post it back up, will ya!

I was kinda teasing, but sure, what the hell. Here's the exact quote!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
bk,

If you ever happen to get some pathetic, girl to give it up to you, let us know...maybe then you won't be such an A$$! And what's with the 1970's beach pic? I believe the year is now 2002!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry, just couldn't resist!!!!

Last edited:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I know, I know, and I'm just playin' around.
I know you called it cheesy and I know that I pretty much deserved what Sxy said, but I look at it as being all your fault (somehow) Cari!
:p

But just for clarification, isn't calling something "70's" directly implying that it's cheesy?

SxyPrincess

Joey, puh-leeze!

I've seen your nude pic and afterwards, I ended up visiting the porcelain god for over an hour! :roflmao:

NO!!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!

You set yourself up for that one! :kiss:

Cabbage

My opinion on it.

I belong to a couple forums and have no problem displaying a pic of me, as long as it also includes at least Mr Cabbage along with me.

I prefer "unisexual" type of board posting activity. Personally I am not into message board flirting, board hoes, or skanking. I don't care if other people do it; but I think there are boards designed for those sorts of activities predominantly.

I prefer informative and coherent posting. It appears that there are good people on this board. I'm the type that checks out a board, reads a few posts, comes back another time, etc. and if the board seems legit and credible, I'll post a few comments.

That being said, here is a link to a pic of the Cabbage Patch household. Seated: Luke (age 15), Kirby (our English Setter), Nick (age 19, the Gator). Standing - Mr Cabbage and me.

http://peppermintp.homestead.com/files/Xmas2001.jpg

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Re: My opinion on it.

Originally posted by Cabbage
I belong to a couple forums and have no problem displaying a pic of me, as long as it also includes at least Mr Cabbage along with me.

I prefer "unisexual" type of board posting activity. Personally I am not into message board flirting, board hoes, or skanking. I don't care if other people do it; but I think there are boards designed for those sorts of activities predominantly.

I prefer informative and coherent posting. It appears that there are good people on this board. I'm the type that checks out a board, reads a few posts, comes back another time, etc. and if the board seems legit and credible, I'll post a few comments.

That being said, here is a link to a pic of the Cabbage Patch household. Seated: Luke (age 15), Kirby (our English Setter), Nick (age 19, the Gator). Standing - Mr Cabbage and me.

http://peppermintp.homestead.com/files/Xmas2001.jpg

I prefer that too. I've liked this forum more than others I go to, because it is LOCAL - the people here are people I can actually know and see, and I like issues and discussions about local things. I don't have the time for 'flash-chat'.

BTW - what a handsome looking family!

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Well I took into consideration what everyone said and I put up a pic of me and my fiancee. Hope I did it right. Hopefully I won't get any wierd people from it, but I think this forum is pretty safe.