Curl Goddess

mAlice

professional daydreamer
If you have an Avon lady, yes. If you have to order it online, I can do that.

But thanks for the tip! I'm always looking for good hair products now that I'm au natural.

I have someone, but you might get if faster if you just order on line. If you're not in a hurry, I'll get it for you.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Geez, you think you know someone. :ohwell: I'll give her a call...

Well, I only remembered it because I was the lucky recipient of a regifted watermelon foot bath last Christmas. :lmao:

I'm pretty sure she said she's still with Avon.

Hoover

I just ordered some of this stuff. I really hope it helps. :bawl:

I ordered it and it doesnt work. Makes my hair look weighed down although there is no stiff feeling its soft but not fluffy. I would give it on a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being the greatest a 4.

Cowgirl

Hmm...I'm afraid because the last thing I bought from Avon was a mattefying cream and it burned my face off. Ok, well it didn't burn it off, but my face started peeling and I didn't know if it was from the cream or because I exfoliated a little too enthusiastically. I'm afraid to try it again (don't want to waste money).

But at $5 it can't be that bad.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I ordered it and it doesnt work. Makes my hair look weighed down although there is no stiff feeling its soft but not fluffy. I would give it on a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being the greatest a 4.

I just got mine today, only $5 so no great loss if it doesn't work. I'm having a feeling it will leave my hair flat. But it smells pretty good. :lol:

kvj21075

Meow
i ordered some online- but havent tried it yet. i dont like going through representatives, so i order online ,and u can usually google for a free shipping code :yay:

Hoover

I just got mine today, only $5 so no great loss if it doesn't work. I'm having a feeling it will leave my hair flat. But it smells pretty good. :lol:

It does smell really good - my dogs love it when I spray them with it so there - that made the $5 worth it.