Curl Goddess

tiltedangel

soooooooo i tried the curl goddes stuff this morning. i think it may be great for people who dont have frizzy hair. i have naturally curly wavy hair but it also gets very frizzy whenever there is any humidity or i dont put any type of product in my hair. i think the curl goddess did give me a bit more curl but did NOT tame any of the frizziness! i would give it 3 stars out of 5 and only because it does smell good :eek:) i found a product that does work pretty well with my hair, so maybe tomorrow i will try using both and see what happens :yay: are there any other products out there that people feel work well for curly frizzy hair?

i did but it is not for hair. I stumbled on it by accident, it is the body essence sweet vanilla antibacterial hand lotion. i blew dried my hair and as i was putting cream on my hands i notice my hair was really dry and frizzy, so i put some on my hands and then through my hair. my hair stopped frizzing, then i decided to curl it and it was soo shiny and soft i couldn't believe it. And my hair is damaged because i always like to color and frost it. it is 93 cents.

kvj21075

Meow
i did but it is not for hair. I stumbled on it by accident, it is the body essence sweet vanilla antibacterial hand lotion. i blew dried my hair and as i was putting cream on my hands i notice my hair was really dry and frizzy, so i put some on my hands and then through my hair. my hair stopped frizzing, then i decided to curl it and it was soo shiny and soft i couldn't believe it. And my hair is damaged because i always like to color and frost it. it is 93 cents.
is this a joke :eyebrow: i think i need some pics to prove it!!!

tiltedangel

is this a joke :eyebrow: i think i need some pics to prove it!!!

nope not a joke...the girl that lives next to me came in the house last night after getting her hair low lighted and said she needed to use her straight iron to tame the frizzies. so i went and put the cream on my hands and then on her hair and it tamed it right down. so i gave her the opened bottle to take home lol! i will get pics..it really works lol! I plan on bringing some to my daughter in law too.

years ago, my friend who has naturally wavy thick hair came to visit and her hair looked really good not frizzy at all. I asked her what she used on her hair and she told me, oil of olay cream. so i remembered that when i saw my hair and decided to try my cream lol! it works!

Im_Me

If you folks have really found something that tames frizzy hair with out straightening it, puhleeese let me know!

<----This is me in the summer without "product"

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I ordered some of the Curl Goddess from Severa's website - should be here tomorrow!

I tried a little of it this morning but after I got to work, smells nice. I need to try it after I wash my hair and have time to let it air dry to see what the real results are..probably this weekend.

kvj21075

Meow
nope not a joke...the girl that lives next to me came in the house last night after getting her hair low lighted and said she needed to use her straight iron to tame the frizzies. so i went and put the cream on my hands and then on her hair and it tamed it right down. so i gave her the opened bottle to take home lol! i will get pics..it really works lol! I plan on bringing some to my daughter in law too.

years ago, my friend who has naturally wavy thick hair came to visit and her hair looked really good not frizzy at all. I asked her what she used on her hair and she told me, oil of olay cream. so i remembered that when i saw my hair and decided to try my cream lol! it works!
haha believ eit or not- i actually have the body essence anti bac hand lotion- i will try it! thanks :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
My Curl Goddess arrived yesterday. I sprayed it on this morning and left the house with wet hair. My curls are now bouncy and fabulous! :diva:

Cowgirl

So I got my Curl Goddess and tried it. I'm rather dissapointed with the results. It does smell great, but it makes my hair frizzy! Really frizzy. I get better results with the John Freida Frizz-Ease Dream Curls spray. At least the Curl Goddess was only $5.

So I got my Curl Goddess and tried it. I'm rather dissapointed with the results. It does smell great, but it makes my hair frizzy! Really frizzy. I get better results with the John Freida Frizz-Ease Dream Curls spray. At least the Curl Goddess was only $5.

Yeah, I was disappointed too. I ordered the styling cream and the spray. My hair looked like a giant hair ball.

So now I'm still using my usual mousse and using the spray on top of that for the scent. LOL