Curt Schilling has insurance canceled by facist AIG

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

More more more....how do you like it, how do you like it..... :dye:

No doubt our usual cast of progbot characters on here are rejoicing. It's dismaying to see the number of Twerps cheering this on in the comments.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wow.

Waiting for one of our resident progmorons to make the "just like the Christian baker" analogy. 3....2....1.....

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Curt should deliver 1 of his fastballs high and inside on these wokesters.

You know how sometimes gay friendly businesses will display a rainbow flag, well pretty soon businesses will have to display some sort of token to show their allegiance to 1 side or the other. That's fine by me.

Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

No doubt our usual cast of progbot characters on here are rejoicing. It's dismaying to see the number of Twerps cheering this on in the comments.

From a comment on the site:

This is exactly how the 3rd Reich did it. Social pressures. Lying repeatedly. Controlling the media. Controlling education. Having paramilitary intimidation groups. Companies would fold to the pressure, as would citizens. Literally everything we're seeing happen is based on the Nazi model of command and control."

But lets's rewrite this for truer accuracy ....

This is exactly how the Bolsheviks did it, and continue to do here in our Nation. Social pressures. Lying repeatedly. Controlling the media. Controlling education. Having paramilitary intimidation groups. Companies would fold to the pressure, as would citizens. Literally everything we're seeing happen is based on the Bolshevik model of command and control used in Russia and elsewhere.

black dog

Free America
Last time my kid sister was in LA she said some hotels had different lifestyle flags hanging outfront to welcome different lifestyles.

Hijinx

Only one thing stands between then and their objective. The thing that Sam Colt gave us to make us equal.
If we let them take that away we are done.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Last time my kid sister was in LA she said some hotels had different lifestyle flags hanging outfront to welcome different lifestyles.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

And now Schilling most likely won't make it into the baseball Hall of Fame. Having inched up in the voting (having taken longer due to the many liberal HoF voting journos "principled" stand [sarcasm]), 2021 was going to the be the year everyone expected he would vault over the threshold and get elected (even these arch-enemies couldn't deny his baseball greatness).

But now the cancel culture folks will no doubt certainly be emboldened to deny him his rightful place in the Hall. I'm glad that Schilling has said numerous times before that he understands "The Game" these journo voters play and is just fine (or as fine as he can be) if he's never elected. As such, I admire him for more than just his on-field career.

One of my all-time favorite pitchers; one of MLB's all-time greatest pitchers.

--- End of line (MCP)

Reactions: BOP