Curves

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Anyone hear that a Curves is opening in Leonardtown? Know where or when??? I want to try them but California is out of my way and so is Charlotte Hall. Would love to see one in town.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Hadn't heard about it :shrug:. I know some chicks from work who go and really like it. The fee for the one on Cali. is nearly $75 just to sign up, plus the monthy dues. There is no contract, which is why I guess they can rape you with the sign-up fee. Just seems steep to me...:cool:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Drat the luck!

Originally posted by PFgal
Hadn't heard about it :shrug:. I know some chicks from work who go and really like it. The fee for the one on Cali. is nearly $75 just to sign up, plus the monthy dues. There is no contract, which is why I guess they can rape you with the sign-up fee. Just seems steep to me...:cool:
:confused: :biggrin: Here I thought Curves was a new topless bar opening in Leonardtown!!

Pete, we're gonna have to keep searchin'. Roses II is not my cup of tea.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by *archimedes*
What izit, a tittie bar :confused:

No, silly. It's a women's workout center. It's circuit type machines that are situated in a circle. You do 4 or 5 minutes at each 'station' and move on to the next. Takes 30 minutes to complete an entire workout.

Pete

Repete
Re: Drat the luck!

Originally posted by penncam
:confused: :biggrin: Here I thought Curves was a new topless bar opening in Leonardtown!!

Pete, we're gonna have to keep searchin'. Roses II is not my cup of tea.

gotcha, I need to get a babysitter this Saturday night and go out hootin'.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:howdy: Hiiiii Penn!!! :huggy:
:huggy: Hi PFgal!!
BTW, you looked awfully good the last time I laid eyes on you, for a gal in the "family way"!!('bout three weeks ago, I believe.)

:wink:

K

Kain99

See, that seems cheap to me.... but then again I have three boys and a girl at World Gym right now. :frown:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
BTW, you looked awfully good the last time I laid eyes on you, for a gal in the "family way"!!('bout three weeks ago, I believe.)

:wink:

:wink: Thanks! So far so good...but the 'good' part is fading fast....:ohwell:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Sounds all right to me, can I still sit in the middle with a watery drink and a fist full of singles?

I'm sure the little old bitties in their elastic waisted pants and velcro shoes won't mind a bit. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sounds all right to me, can I still sit in the middle with a watery drink and a fist full of singles?
Will you have your drool bucket?:cheesy:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
What are you trying to say about FancyBelle :confused:

Awwww mannnn, don't go there :lol: How about this...if you head in around 4pm you'll have a better chance of a young hot chick being there. If you go in the early morning you're more likely to see an old bitty! :bubble:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ditto!

:shrug: What?
:confused: Thats what I was wondering.
The last time I saw PFgal was at Jethro's, ('bout three weeks ago?) and after Pete was saying she was married and in a "family way", thus out of the picture, I was thinking PFgal looked awfully good for a lady in that condition.

Keep up with what you're doing, you'll undoubtedly be the sexiest pregnant lady on the planet!:clap:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Ditto!

:confused: Thats what I was wondering.
The last time I saw PFgal was at Jethro's, ('bout three weeks ago?) and after Pete was saying she was married and in a "family way", thus out of the picture, I was thinking PFgal looked awfully good for a lady in that condition.

Keep up with what you're doing, you'll undoubtedly be the sexiest pregnant lady on the planet!:clap:

Actually, I think Jethro's was a bit longer than 3 weeks ago, wasn't it? :crazy:

Oh gawd....I don't think I could possibly be 'sexy' and 'pregnant' at the same time :lol:!!