Curves

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Ditto!

Originally posted by PFgal
Actually, I think Jethro's was a bit longer than 3 weeks ago, wasn't it? :crazy:

Oh gawd....I don't think I could possibly be 'sexy' and 'pregnant' at the same time :lol:!!
:cheers: Phooey! That's a myth you women foment.
Why can't a woman be pregnant and still come off sexy at the same time?
Demi Moore made it to the cover of a national magazine a few years back, and I did not think she looked bad.

She was proclaiming the beauty of motherhood.

L

lazyin29

Not in Leonardtown, but in Charlotte Hall. In a strip mall, near a pizza place. That is what I know. A friend of mine works at the one in Waldorf, and that is what she told me. That was a month or so ago, so it is probably there or close to being there by now. If you sign up when they first open, the fees are cut in half.

Did you guys know that there is already a curves in the K-mart shopping center?

Originally posted by lazyin29
Not in Leonardtown, but in Charlotte Hall. In a strip mall, near a pizza place. That is what I know. A friend of mine works at the one in Waldorf, and that is what she told me. That was a month or so ago, so it is probably there or close to being there by now. If you sign up when they first open, the fees are cut in half.

Did you guys know that there is already a curves in the K-mart shopping center?
The one in Charlotte Hall is in the shopping center next to the Burger King. It is in the back, on the side, right next to the Post Office. Opened a week or so ago.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I think it's going in the Blair's building where Dominoes used to be. I looked thru the paper for that ad, where in the hell is it??:confused: