Custom Graphic Design

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
Does anyone have any experience with custom graphic design? Specifically, I am looking to have a image (non-copyrighted) placed onto vinyl approx 6"x6" in size.
Willing to pay going price or accept referrals of quality designers. TIA

TPD

the poor dad
Does anyone have any experience with custom graphic design? Specifically, I am looking to have a image (non-copyrighted) placed onto vinyl approx 6"x6" in size.

Sign Designs - Lexington Park

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

I know guy who is a Graphic designer. He worked for NASA for 15 years. He does screen printing on T shirts too. Do want me to PM you contact info?.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I believe Hank runs a Design or Graphics business ....

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

message Hank

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

One of our posters Hank does, he has his own business.

(He donates to local groups raising money, too. I only throw that in there, because he's a nice, local businessman:yay:)

http://forums.somd.com/members/70449-Hank