"Cute"

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Isn't that what you call the ugly chick?

Boy "So you want me to take your cousin out on date...what does she look like?"
Girl "Oh well she's cute"
Boy "uh-huh"

Or the dorky guy?
Girl 1 "I really think you'll like him. He has a lot going for him."
Girl 2 "Really? Well what's he look like?"
Girl 1 "Well he could be called cute"
Girl 2 "oh"

BTW, I was called cute last night. I felt like bawling my eyes out. What a nice way to make your escape. :ohwell:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
migtig said:
Isn't that what you call the ugly chick?

Boy "So you want me to take your cousin out on date...what does she look like?"
Girl "Oh well she's cute"
Boy "uh-huh"

Or the dorky guy?
Girl 1 "I really think you'll like him. He has a lot going for him."
Girl 2 "Really? Well what's he look like?"
Girl 1 "Well he could be called cute"
Girl 2 "oh"

BTW, I was called cute last night. I felt like bawling my eyes out. What a nice way to make your escape. :ohwell:

Aw, you're not cute. You're HOT!!! :hot: :smoochy: Who the h3ll called you cute? I'll go kick their azz. BTW - how's the healing going?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
mv_princess said:
what if someone says ...

You are so cute, I just want to dunk you in my coffee

I :heart: you. :kiss:

But I was called cute as a distraction technique so the other party could escape. :frown:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
migtig said:

But I was called cute as a distraction technique so the other party could escape. :frown:
Then they aren't worth your time, and I wouldn't worry about it.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
nachomama said:
Aw, you're not cute. You're HOT!!! :hot: :smoochy: Who the h3ll called you cute? I'll go kick their azz. BTW - how's the healing going?
:huggy: Come with me...I think I need to rent a wood chipper.

I thought I was doing pretty well until I bumped my face last night and thought my lip had split back open. :graceful:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
migtig said:

Tell you what if you want payback you let me know who they are, and i will take care of everything.... :biggrin:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
No, the worse is when someone who's trying to hook you up with someone says "Well, I think they're attractive" as if that's settles it. :lol:

If someone tells you without asking then I will take that as a better sign than if they don't bring looks up and when asked they give a hesistant yes. :twitch:

BTW, I was called a cutie last night in IM for a new pic I have. I didn't ask him to comment but all the same I'm just glad I made the cut. :ohwell:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
mv_princess said:
Then they aren't worth your time, and I wouldn't worry about it.
:love:

However, that's the adjective I do hear in reference to me a lot. I want to know why they don't just come out and say I'm ugly or average, or just leave the subject alone.

Why use the word cute? I want input on the word.

ylexot

Super Genius
For me, sexy/hot=would be fun for the night, but that's about it. Cute means that there is more than just a pretty face. There is depth. I go for cute. :yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
ylexot said:
For me, sexy/hot=would be fun for the night, but that's about it. Cute means that there is more than just a pretty face. There is depth. I go for cute. :yay:
Yes, but you are special :huggy: and you are humoring me. :ohwell:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
ylexot said:
I don't know if you are married, but your response above would mean that if you are, you don't find your wife sexy/hot. :coffee:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Chasey_Lane said:
I don't know if you are married, but your response above would mean that if you are, you don't find your wife sexy/hot. :coffee:
Thanks, you know what I'm saying. I feel so insulted to be called cute.

ylexot

Super Genius
Chasey_Lane said:
No, I'm not married, but your response above would mean that you don't know how to read.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I don't understand why anyone would get bent on or over analyze a compliment??? I use the word cute all the time and mean it for what it is. I think the person is attractive.

As Jabba as my witness we were at the bar one night and this little drunk guy was hounding me. We couldn't be on the dance floor without this dude all up in my face. He was "ok" looking but not cute, hot, smokin', whatever. So he says to me..."Man, you are smokin' hot. Am I smokin' hot?" WTF, like that wasn't a loaded question. If you lie and say yes he'll think he has a chance, if you say flat out no then you're being mean. My response was an honest on "You're alright." :shrug:

I know guys I'd definitely call cute and I could also be very attracted to them to the point that they're hot too.

Mig honey, stop over analyzing. If he was trying to duck out and called you cute as a cop-out. Screw him. :yay:

D

dems4me

migtig said:
Thanks, you know what I'm saying. I feel so insulted to be called cute.

I know the feeling... I get called cute alot and it makes me feel like I'm either 12 or a puppy then I've had other folks say I'm very lovable :ohwell: I'm not sure which is a more ego-deflating compliment - cute or very lovable. :ohwell: Some how not the vibe I was fishn for.