Cutting your grass is rassiss...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Glad I have no grass then...... of course, she would tell me that living on 4.5 acres is racist, I dont need this much land. Or the fact that you cant see my house from the road sends a message of exclusion......

you could house 250 Mexicans on the kind of spread

why do you hate Brown People

limblips

PREMO Member
UW - Madison is the UC - Berkeley of the Midwest. They have a number of "How to Deal with White Supremacy" courses. They promote white guilt incessantly. I read some of their stuff and now I realize that my pooping a brown log is a racist act. I need to adjust my food intake to suppress the brown. Normal colored BMs indicate a white belief that brown people smell bad and should be expelled forcefully. The act of wiping with white toilet paper is another indicator of white racism. It represents the cleansing of whites by removing all traces of the brown people from a whites personal area. Most offensive is the flushing of the brown menace. Flushing represents the white supremacy ideal of making all brown people disappear forever. I forgot to mention the water in the commode is representative of whites keeping the brown people swimming in debt and cesspools of urban blight.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
UW - Madison is the UC - Berkeley of the Midwest. They have a number of "How to Deal with White Supremacy" courses. They promote white guilt incessantly. I read some of their stuff and now I realize that my pooping a brown log is a racist act. I need to adjust my food intake to suppress the brown. Normal colored BMs indicate a white belief that brown people smell bad and should be expelled forcefully. The act of wiping with white toilet paper is another indicator of white racism. It represents the cleansing of whites by removing all traces of the brown people from a whites personal area. Most offensive is the flushing of the brown menace. Flushing represents the white supremacy ideal of making all brown people disappear forever. I forgot to mention the water in the commode is representative of whites keeping the brown people swimming in debt and cesspools of urban blight.

Speaking of toilet paper, what ever happened to colored and patterned toilet paper?

Hijinx

To me she was speaking gibberish.
None of it made sense.

These are the crazy educated retards that are teaching the youth of America.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
tp.jpg