CVS Covid Shots Available

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Anybody and everybody. Drug companies, federal government for pushing the shots, etc. Doesn't matter
"According to 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22, "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings."
In other words, companies that manufacture vaccines are not liable if someone has an allergic reaction or injury after being vaccinated.

DaSDGuy

"According to 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22, "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings."
In other words, companies that manufacture vaccines are not liable if someone has an allergic reaction or injury after being vaccinated.
I received the shot and a shot card record. I was not given any written information concerning side effects that could cause genetic mutations as were claimed possible in a previous post. If they happen, then I have the right to sue because no proper warning was provided.

PeoplesElbow

I received the shot and a shot card record. I was not given any written information concerning side effects that could cause genetic mutations as were claimed possible in a previous post. If they happen, then I have the right to sue because no proper warning was provided.
You may get the sudden urge to get between a Gibson Les Paul and a Marshall amp.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Hahahahahahaha. What an idiot. You gave your full consent to receive the shot. It is stated clearly stated on the fact sheet: "There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19." It also states in the fact sheet: "The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine."

They use words like, "may cause", could cause", "possibly cause". You gave your consent to receive an unapproved vaccine accepting all the risks. By rolling up your sleeve, you have waived all your rights.

Btw. Generally, a claim must be submitted to the CICP, (Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program) the federal vaccine injury program, within one (1) year from the date of receiving the vaccine. What happens, if in five years you come down with something debilitating related to the vaccine?

Now I don't want to upset people, or scare those that have already received the "vaccine", but all need to read this.

"Researchers at the Sloan Kettering Institute have found that changes in an information-carrying molecule called messenger RNA can inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins and thereby promote cancer. The findings pinpoint previously unknown drivers of the disease. It’s important to note that mRNAs are a normal component of all cells and the specific ones discussed here are not involved in mRNA-based vaccines, like the one developed against SARS-CoV-2."

Though they try to negate the COVID vaccine in the bolded sentence, it clearly contradicts the first sentence. The COVID mRNA vaccine does change the information-carrying molecule messenger RNA. How else is it supposed to tell your body if you've caught the COVID?

This explains it better.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

No, I really don't usually pay attention to your stupid stuff, but when you start giving out medical advice you need to be called out on it, You really are not as bright as you think you are.
The only advise I'm giving, is for people to do their due diligence. Medical advice, I am not giving.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

In addition to my earlier post, #46, about the vaccine possibly causing cancer. Here is more information that buttresses Sloan Kettering Institute's research findings, that, "changes in an information-carrying molecule called messenger RNA can inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins and thereby promote cancer."

This paragraph is near to the end of the Charlotte Observer's article in the link posted below, (bold emphasis mine):

"This method is different from how the Pfizer and Moderna shots work. Instead of DNA, they insert mRNA — a molecule already found in the body — which stores directions teaching our cells to make copies of the coronavirus spike protein, sparking the creation of antibodies without the assistance of a separate harmless virus."

By inserting new mRNA into our cells, they are in fact altering, changing, the existing messenger molecule in human cells which, according to Kettering, can "inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins and thereby promote cancer".

Now if all these news outlets, and alternative sites are lying, or misinforming, they would have had their story pages pulled or edited, and be forced to issue retractions, while at the same time being sued by the pharmaceutical companies for libel.

I don't wish harm to come to anyone unnecessarily. Nor do I wish to alarm and scare people. But everyone NEEDS to understand that all these new vaccines are in "clinical trails". Which is another term for experimentation. They are experimenting the people using fear to get them to consent. They themselves say they do not know if it safe or effective against anything. Even on Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine own information website, it clearly states at the top:

"In countries where the vaccine has not been approved by the relevant regulatory authority, [FDA], it is an investigational drug, and its safety and efficacy have not been established."

And printed on their own fact sheet: "There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19." And, "The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine."

Please err on the side of extreme caution concerning these vaccines. In my 'opinion' they are not worth the risk. If you haven't get the shot, think very carefully before you decide if you want to risk your life. And if anyone has received the first shot, please consider not getting the second.

easyliving45

If I may ...

In addition to my earlier post, #46, about the vaccine possibly causing cancer. Here is more information that buttresses Sloan Kettering Institute's research findings, that, "changes in an information-carrying molecule called messenger RNA can inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins and thereby promote cancer."

This paragraph is near to the end of the Charlotte Observer's article in the link posted below, (bold emphasis mine):

"This method is different from how the Pfizer and Moderna shots work. Instead of DNA, they insert mRNA — a molecule already found in the body — which stores directions teaching our cells to make copies of the coronavirus spike protein, sparking the creation of antibodies without the assistance of a separate harmless virus."

By inserting new mRNA into our cells, they are in fact altering, changing, the existing messenger molecule in human cells which, according to Kettering, can "inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins and thereby promote cancer".

Now if all these news outlets, and alternative sites are lying, or misinforming, they would have had their story pages pulled or edited, and be forced to issue retractions, while at the same time being sued by the pharmaceutical companies for libel.

I don't wish harm to come to anyone unnecessarily. Nor do I wish to alarm and scare people. But everyone NEEDS to understand that all these new vaccines are in "clinical trails". Which is another term for experimentation. They are experimenting the people using fear to get them to consent. They themselves say they do not know if it safe or effective against anything. Even on Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine own information website, it clearly states at the top:

"In countries where the vaccine has not been approved by the relevant regulatory authority, [FDA], it is an investigational drug, and its safety and efficacy have not been established."

And printed on their own fact sheet: "There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19." And, "The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine."

Please err on the side of extreme caution concerning these vaccines. In my 'opinion' they are not worth the risk. If you haven't get the shot, think very carefully before you decide if you want to risk your life. And if anyone has received the first shot, please consider not getting the second.

You sir are a moron.

The very fact that you used this sentence in your argument proves it

In countries where the vaccine has not been approved by the relevant regulatory authority, [FDA], it is an investigational drug, and its safety and efficacy have not been established."

WOW! you found the key to the whole conspiracy right there.

Of course if it hasn't been approved it is still investigational.

This vaccine was created using years of date collected on other types of MRNA vaccines.

You have a much higher incidence of severe illness and possible death due to Covid then you do to the vaccine.

By your logic you could never take any OTC medicine, non organic food or any thing to drink other than water.

If you want to put yourself at risk because of your own stupidity and willingness to believe anything you read online or on youtube fine but you are advising people to not take the vaccine or to skip their second dose which is completely irresponsible.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Hahahahahahaha. What an idiot. You gave your full consent to receive the shot. It is stated clearly stated on the fact sheet: "There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19." It also states in the fact sheet: "The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine."

They use words like, "may cause", could cause", "possibly cause". You gave your consent to receive an unapproved vaccine accepting all the risks. By rolling up your sleeve, you have waived all your rights.

Btw. Generally, a claim must be submitted to the CICP, (Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program) the federal vaccine injury program, within one (1) year from the date of receiving the vaccine. What happens, if in five years you come down with something debilitating related to the vaccine?

Now I don't want to upset people, or scare those that have already received the "vaccine", but all need to read this.

"Researchers at the Sloan Kettering Institute have found that changes in an information-carrying molecule called messenger RNA can inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins and thereby promote cancer. The findings pinpoint previously unknown drivers of the disease. It’s important to note that mRNAs are a normal component of all cells and the specific ones discussed here are not involved in mRNA-based vaccines, like the one developed against SARS-CoV-2."

Though they try to negate the COVID vaccine in the bolded sentence, it clearly contradicts the first sentence. The COVID mRNA vaccine does change the information-carrying molecule messenger RNA. How else is it supposed to tell your body if you've caught the COVID?

This explains it better.

Another fallback of these types of vaccines, after you get them you can no longer call yourself non GMO.