Cyst?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Haha, seen the Untold Stories of the ER episode where the bodybulider comes in with a giant boil on his ass? Too funny.

"I don't want girl nurses!"

Hahahaha

"Try and stroke his ego while I'm taking care of this back here..."

Guy turns out to be terrified of needles.

:lol: I saw that episode too. Really funny!!

Terence

Error 404
By any chance anyone know how much it would actually cost? Just thought I would ask in hope of someone replying back. Oh also anyone wanting to be a doctor/nurse and need first patient? Lol just kidding but yea be happy you dont have one of these things it seriously sucks big time.

Cowgirl

By any chance anyone know how much it would actually cost? Just thought I would ask in hope of someone replying back. Oh also anyone wanting to be a doctor/nurse and need first patient? Lol just kidding but yea be happy you dont have one of these things it seriously sucks big time.

Call the Health Department and see if there are any doctors that do work on a sliding scale fee system.

Terence

Error 404
Yea ill try that thanks cowgirl, im gonna head off forums for now gotta get a few things taken care of or hopefully :/. hehe thanks for everyones input and if there is any others who can help or had the same experience please feel free to post in here. ill check back later thanks again :). have a good day!

P

pilkstew

Call the Health Department - CYST

I believe I may have a cyst on my neck, I have had it for about I say three years im not sure exacly. But it will always go away and come back. And just recently its been back longer than before and im getting tired of it I just want it gone for good. So I was just curious is there a way to get rid of a cyst without going to the doctor? Reason why I ask is because I dont really have anyone to well take me there and such. Also the price im sure will probably be high :/. Is it possible that it could be cancer? because well idk I read around some places and sometimes it turned out to be cancer. Yea it sucks having it im always questioning myself why me why me. So just wondering and well thats it for now thanks for any help.

Health Department in Leonardtown can help you. They can set you up with a Dr and help with the bill. can't hurt to call. Sounds like you need to take care of it soon. good luck.

P

pilkstew

hard to tell what the cost is. Depends on what all they do, i.e. x-rays, labs, biopsy, etc. Hope you have tried the health department. Ask about the Health Share insurance program. If procedures are done at St Mary's Hospital they can set you up with a payment plan.

"People that joke about other's health better be careful of what's around the corner"

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Attachments

• zit.jpg
    zit.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 51