Dad Bod...

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I am currently on a weight loss journey. Started at 210 and currently at 163. Goal is 150. Unlike this guy, the key to success for me is not being strict. That is where I ran into trouble any other time I tried to lose weight. I "made" myself walk every day. That lasted a month. I "denied" myself from eating certain things. Only made me want them more. I walk 6 days a week normally and don't beat myself up if I miss more than a day during the week. I eat better but don't feel defeated when I eat a Big Mac a couple times a month.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I am currently on a weight loss journey. Started at 210 and currently at 163. Goal is 150. Unlike this guy, the key to success for me is not being strict. That is where I ran into trouble any other time I tried to lose weight. I "made" myself walk every day. That lasted a month. I "denied" myself from eating certain things. Only made me want them more. I walk 6 days a week normally and don't beat myself up if I miss more than a day during the week. I eat better but don't feel defeated when I eat a Big Mac a couple times a month.
All that. When doc started talking high blood pressure and diabetes, man, that was a motivator.