Dallas vs. Philly...

Ponytail

Wow. I was REALLY hoping that the game would have been over by early in the 3rd so I could go to bed, after a stomach virus kept me up last night. :barf:

What a game! Just awesome, awesome, awesome.

Dallas, see you at the Linc on Dec 28th, where with any luck, we'll have our recievers back in action and our Rookie will have his cocky-azzed, bone head rookie moves out of his system. :yay:

Wow.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It was a good game up until Philly's last drive. McNabb looked like a rookie running around and then eating the ball.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Philly disappointed me in the last 8 or so minutes of the game. They had their chances to pull it out, but miscues by McNab and company doomed them.

You could almost sense the air escaping from the balloon, in the waning moments, as time ran down.

redneck_woman

Starting Over
I watched it to the end, by far the best football game I have seen in a while. The 2nd quarter wasn't looking to good for the COWBOYS, but they hung in there and came back. Wonder how Barber's head is feeling this morning, after he got the shiot yanked out of it....

GO COWBOYS!!! GO COWBOYS!!! GO COWBOYS!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

LordStanley

I know nothing
I watched it to the end, by far the best football game I have seen in a while. The 2nd quarter wasn't looking to good for the COWBOYS, but they hung in there and came back. Wonder how Barber's head is feeling this morning, after he got the shiot yanked out of it....

GO COWBOYS!!! GO COWBOYS!!! GO COWBOYS!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Barber is going to the the next Emmit Smith for the Cowboys. He was a freaking Beast last night

redneck_woman

Starting Over
Barber is going to the the next Emmit Smith for the Cowboys. He was a freaking Beast last night

Thats for sure, Emmit was there last night. Barber was on fire last night, ontop of his game. Goodness if I only could have been there....a game like that needs to happen on the weekend so those that stayed up and watched could have gotten more sleep. But it was sleep well worth loosing.