Dallas week!!!

A sign of life? Heck, we should be the favorites - we beat Denver, they lost to Denver - what else do you need to know?

Besides, if we don't beat them, we can't run off 12 consecutive wins, and I won't get paid off on my 2800:1 wager that we'll go on to win the Superbowl this year.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
A sign of life? Heck, we should be the favorites - we beat Denver, they lost to Denver - what else do you need to know?

Besides, if we don't beat them, we can't run off 12 consecutive wins, and I won't get paid off on my 2800:1 wager that we'll go on to win the Superbowl this year.

Well, if anyone wants to know what are the odds, now we know! :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
You feel NOTHING?

Sucks, but yeah..not a thing. So different nowadays with the huge turnover on rosters year to year now. Football is just not the same anymore and with the Snyder regime here in DC, it really sucks. I could deal with a rebuilding team, but even with this win, the cupboard is bare here. We will be years before we are a quality outfit again.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sucks, but yeah..not a thing. So different nowadays with the huge turnover on rosters year to year now. Football is just not the same anymore and with the Snyder regime here in DC, it really sucks. I could deal with a rebuilding team, but even with this win, the cupboard is bare here. We will be years before we are a quality outfit again.

OK, but, I've accepted that and set it aside.

The way that bunch of no names get ploughing into the Broncos today, man, I'm sorry, I started getting into it and Psy is right; Betts played his ass off today and NO FUMBLES!

Jason is beat up but, we always knew he had guts. Suisham is MONEY. (unless he has to do something tough...like keep it between the sidelines.

I mean, Hall, Fat Albert, Moss, CP, sure, there's all sorts of prima donnas but, I felt a pulse today.

:buddies:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Whoa folks!

Green Bay is up 10 to 0, in the 4th quarter, about 14 minutes left!

I'll betcha DoWhat is LIVID!! :killingme