Dam Pictures

E

(((echo)))

that one pic of everyone waving kinda made me think of he11's angels...only with horses :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
I took some of you doing it first but I wasn't ready and they are blurry..

Let me know when you are done posting...is there bridge shots too how did they come out...Loper your the best.. :huggy:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Let me know when you are done posting...is there bridge shots too how did they come out...Loper your the best.. :huggy:
Yeah Loper im sending mine in to gatorade..lol think i might get some money for them..or not! lol :lmao:

Giddy up!

(((echo))) said:
that one pic of everyone waving kinda made me think of he11's angels...only with horses :lol:
Wow exotic dancer and ferret rancher..thats a cool combination...or a kinky one..need to think about that for a bit! :eyebrow: :confused:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
Wow exotic dancer and ferret rancher..thats a cool combination...or a kinky one..need to think about that for a bit! :eyebrow: :confused:

Right now..are you sober or drunk :shrug:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Loper said:
some more
Paso I won't be done posting for awhile... :lmao: this is only the first half hour... :killingme

Oops forgot to add the pics before I posted... :whistle:

Attachments

• IMG_0274DP.jpg
    IMG_0274DP.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0276DP.jpg
    IMG_0276DP.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0278DP.jpg
    IMG_0278DP.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Those are nice dam horses and photos! I applaud you for riding, I got freaked out the first (and last) time I rode a horse. Good work, LADIES!! You RULE!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
kbeachcat123 said:
Those are nice dam horses and photos! I applaud you for riding, I got freaked out the first (and last) time I rode a horse. Good work, LADIES!! You RULE!

:lmao: I have been riding for over 40 yrs..not planning on stopping anytime soon..I mean look at Mingiz how old she is and she is still riding :duckingandrunningforcover: