Damage report

Spoiled

Well just moments ago it was hailing outside and wind that went in a circle (July 14th)... Anyone cars get screwed? Just 2 trees near my house lost branches... Pool filled with fun stuff and a centranilla candle broke ;\

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
My double-wide lost some siding, and my dogs food/water dishes went soaring through the air. Speaking of dogs, I don't see them outside at the moment...:confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My poor cat has been in the house the last four days and decided right before the storm to go out. She is now inside and soaking wet! :lmao:

Not sure of any damage here, but a couple of fire trucks went right by...

Spoiled

Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
My double-wide lost some siding, and my dogs food/water dishes went soaring through the air. Speaking of dogs, I don't see them outside at the moment...:confused:
Mine curled up in the basement next to me... Trash day, ofcourse waste managemet didnt pick up trash on time so i picked that up... i had some tree branches and stuff ina trashcan, all i know is the can was empty in a neighbors yeard, the branches are nowhere to be found :rolleyes: :confused:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by RoseRed
storm to go out. She is now inside and soaking wet! :lmao:

Not sure of any damage here, but a couple of fire trucks went right by...
Quick! Page "JMO!" This may be her one chance at finding love.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just got word that there is a tree down on a car on St. Andrews near the Lowe's enterance and the road is closed both ways.

CMC122

Go Braves!
My husband said that Chaptico got hit pretty hard. He's heading to Avenue now to fix more stuff.

J

Jskijunky

Originally posted by RoseRed
:roflmao: Has she found a man yet? :lol:
She tried to hook me the other day but after about 10 minutes of going thru old posts from the rest of you that there was no way.(Plus she sent me a picture)

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Jskijunky
She tried to hook me the other day but after about 10 minutes of going thru old posts from the rest of you that there was no way.(Plus she sent me a picture)
:snacks:

J

Jskijunky

Besides, I'm only a couple days from getting rid of the first whack-job (legally), I certainly don't need another.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Jskijunky
Besides, I'm only a couple days from getting rid of the first whack-job (legally), I certainly don't need another.
That was a no brainer I'm sure:yay: