Damage report

J

Jskijunky

Originally posted by Nickel
Is there something you'd like to share with the class? :shrug:
I would but she sent it to my work address so I couldn't get to it even if it was still there,which it most certainly is not. I wouldn't want to ruin you alls dinner anyway.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by Jskijunky
I would but she sent it to my work address so I couldn't get to it even if it was still there,which it most certainly is not. I wouldn't want to ruin you alls dinner anyway.
:ohwell:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
She sent him a picture yesterday while he was at work. :whistle:
Did he ask for the picture or was it just a random PM picture sending kinda thang:bubble:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
If she's as fugly as she says she is why is she tossing her picture around? :confused:
Maybe she doesn't think she's fugly, and maybe she's had a lot of boyfriends. And therefore, she might very well think every man on Earth wants to be with her. Or if not that, at least hit & run...:shrug:

Besides, fd is da' po-leece, and you know how she be likin' 'dem uniformed officers...:bubble:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
Maybe she doesn't think she's fugly, and maybe she's had a lot of boyfriends. And therefore, she might very well think every man on Earth wants to be with her. Or if not that, at least hit & run...:shrug:

Besides, fd is da' po-leece, and you know how she be likin' 'dem uniformed officers...:bubble:
She was saying guys didn't like her b/c of her looks, and she wanted a guy to like her for who she is, etc. Doesn't make sense to pass out a pic right off the bat. :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
She was saying guys didn't like her b/c of her looks, and she wanted a guy to like her for who she is, etc. Doesn't make sense to pass out a pic right off the bat. :shrug:
Hhmmm...:confused: Maybe she was just horny...:biggrin:

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
weather

:confused:

Off the topic???
I thought this was a WEATHER thread????????????????????????????????
More reasons I don't post more often.

D

dutch6

Re: weather

Originally posted by happyazz

Off the topic???
9 posts? You don't post at all. Get with the program!

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: weather

Originally posted by happyazz

Off the topic???
She was being funny since the topic had changed to something else. You see she went off the current topic.

I hope you can understand that. :rolleyes: