Damn this woman i frustrating!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Have you ever met somebody so frustrating, so ANNOYING that you develop a crush on them?! :jameo:

There's a woman here at work that says the stupidest things. DOES the most annoying things. And in the past few days all of a sudden I look forward to seing her!

I have a theory though. I think she says things so profoundly stupid that my subconscience wants to make out with her just to shut her up.

Pete

Repete
Have you ever met somebody so frustrating, so ANNOYING that you develop a crush on them?! :jameo:

There's a woman here at work that says the stupidest things. DOES the most annoying things. And in the past few days all of a sudden I look forward to seing her!

I have a theory though. I think she says things so profoundly stupid that my subconscience wants to make out with her just to shut her up.

Does she have giant boobs? That is probably it if she does.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

Yeah. Warnutz.

And here I thought this was about me...:kickingrocksindirt:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
That description only narrows it down to 31...

Need another clue: What were her last three avatars?

rack'm

Jaded

Just ask Dems out and get it over with :coffee:

jenbengen

Watch it

:lmao: She'll be under your desk in no time.

Magnum

Should be Huntin

I feel your pain:lmao: A friend tried to set me up with this girl, total opposite of me. Acts all goofy, something just not right.... she is trying to become a Mortician :jameo: Yet for some reason I don't mind her company :shrug:

W

wkndbeacher

Only a sign of things to come, keep us up to date on how things work out in this love connection:whistle:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Sounds like Lug's got himself a new pole holder.

Not quite yet. Just realized I had a crush on her today. :shrug: I was in denial. :lmao: :sigh: I'll drop by after lunch and giver her the ole "Yo baby, yo baby..." talk wish me luck! :lol:

....she is trying to become a Mortician :shrug:

There has GOT to be a joke in there somewhere. :roflmao:

:smack: No comments from the peanut gallery! And Elaine, I forgot yours above... :smack:

:lmao: